Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Email address for Titanium customer care?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2023, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Is there a dedicated customer care email address for Titanium members?
Old Mar 22, 2023, 3:03 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
As a downgraded Ambassador who viewed the email address as the biggest feature of being Ambassador this also interests me. I will try writing to the Ambassador team to see if they give me an address.
clarkef and Mr. BoH like this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 3:39 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
HI,
A dedicated line, or email address is not offered for Titanium members.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 3:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker
HI,
A dedicated line, or email address is not offered for Titanium members.
This sums up exactly why I am no longer loyal to Marriott despite being lifetime titanium
makin'miles, cyborg and Tanic like this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 4:51 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

So, I also received the same response from the Ambassador team. It seems that being able to email a team is indeed the most valuable benefit of being an Ambassador, @Marriott Bonvoy Lurker, you must recognize this as being really sad.

I have an email address for my benefits program for my local supermarket! One must spend 23K on hotels to be privileged to write emails. It is totally out of whack!!
makin'miles and svo242 like this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 4:51 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

23K each year!
UA-NYC and SPN Lifer like this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 4:56 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

And here is the response verbatim. I love how they switch between we and them when it suits them.

My apologies.

No they do not have their own email.

We have a contact page:
https://www.marriott.com/marriott/contact.mi.
makin'miles likes this.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 6:24 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by MePlatPremier
Is there a dedicated customer care email address for Titanium members?
Is it about a reservation or a different purpose. I know they have an email address if you need to attach your confirmation number to your account.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

I ended up dealing with the general customer care email address regarding the issue I had (stay points did not post correctly — which pretty much sums up all my dealings with the Ambassador service within the last 24 months).

I ended up getting a same-day reply to my request and the points for my stay were correctly posted within a couple of hours from sending my email.

I guess I won’t be missing the Ambassador service that much….
Old Mar 22, 2023, 7:27 pm
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by MePlatPremier
I ended up dealing with the general customer care email address regarding the issue I had (stay points did not post correctly — which pretty much sums up all my dealings with the Ambassador service within the last 24 months).

I ended up getting a same-day reply to my request and the points for my stay were correctly posted within a couple of hours from sending my email.

I guess I won’t be missing the Ambassador service that much….
It’s a mixed bag; general customer care who can be reached via the submission forms on the site are indeed very responsive and quick to reply; the issue is that if you have any non standard inquiries, they may not understand what you are asking.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 10:00 pm

Programs: Marriott
Weird that the app says "Call Titanium Service" when is doesn't even exist. By weird I mean not unexpected.
Old Mar 22, 2023, 11:04 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Originally Posted by SHLTP
This sums up exactly why I am no longer loyal to Marriott despite being lifetime titanium
Hyatt does not provide an email address for any non-top-tier members - in my experience, the Consumer Affairs address does not respond.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 8:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by SHLTP
Wow. I can't remember the last time I needed to email Marriott about anything other than missing points, and those get posted pretty quick even though you may need to go back and forth a few times if dealling with a non-US currency.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2023, 8:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Could it be wedontgiveaflyingpoopoodoodookaka at m.com?
Old Mar 23, 2023, 9:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Wow. I can't remember the last time I needed to email Marriott about anything other than missing points, and those get posted pretty quick even though you may need to go back and forth a few times if dealling with a non-US currency.
Well, that's because Marriott doesn't provide good service to Titaniums.

I emailed Hyatt yesterday at the main globalist customer service email when I couldn't reach my concierge. Someone called and emailed back to assist. I wanted to ensure the hotel I booked for next week didn't have a smell so the person called the property. The property called me back from a different country I live in , and promised an air purifier.

I'm staying at two Hyatts next week. The front office managers for both messaged me directly to arrange my rooms according to my preference, add water and arrange transportation for me.

so yes email works, both at customer service and property levels.

Marriott should have a dedicated email line for plats, titaniums and ambassadors.

The titanium phone line is toll free only for us and I think canadian based people. What about the rest of the world?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.