Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, FL [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2022, 4:47 pm
Original Poster
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium

Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West

1 Review | 100% Recommended

2400 North Roosevelt Boulevard Key West, FL US 33040

Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West [Master Thread] (11 Photos)

Overall

Bonvoy options in Key West are limited, since only one is in the actual downtown area. That property is normally a lot more expensive than the options further away.

This property worked well for us because of the shuttle bus. The complimentary parking is also good.

The room was certainly not my favorited, but the pool/bar with the great staff members at the bar compensated for this.

Check In

When we arrived, despite it being check in time, the room was not available.

We were recognized as Ambassador members.

I had asked them to open the folio so we could go to the bar and have something to eat and drink after the long drive from Tampa. I do not know what they did, but in the end I still had to pay with my credit card at the bar.

I was given two vouchers for 2 for 1 beverages at the bar..

Parking is available all around the building. I suspect this was once a motel.

70FE5A28-7410-4AC4-8732-F06A3FDBCDB3.jpegE6759D22-BB3B-4B43-8C2E-AEEBAD6DA929.jpeg

Dining

Breakfast is serverd on the terrace around the bar. Most of the tables are covered. I do not like the brand''s style of breakfast with everything pre-packaged and the use of plastic cutlery, etc. I understand that this is standard for the brand, so I will leave it at that.

At the bar a limited menu of food is offered. 

C95C6191-9865-40E5-BA83-C037B13EA2BB.jpeg

I enjoyed the cocktails and the beer selection. However the food is definitely very much junk food quality. We tried several things and just thought it was good enough in a pinch. If you what something nice, I guess you should look elsewhere.9736AECC-86BB-4775-9271-E4C949A09BFB.jpeg

Room

The room was actually the weakest point of the hotel. It was an upgrade but had the weirdest floor plan I have seen in a while.

The sink is located in the bedroom so you cannot effectively use it without disturbing any traveling companions. This was a major problem in my group since the two of us were coming from vastly different time zones.

There were plenty of power outlets in the room.

1E51D9FE-4EC9-4748-84BD-A0E7B826671B.jpeg

Unfortunately they are still using single use toiletries. Other Fairfield's have ditched them. Plenty of towels were available. At the pool there are pool towels available, so you do not need to take them from your room.

A32C1C6C-E7A8-46DF-8652-C9AC5C8857D3.jpeg

Sorry about the mess. I forgot to take pictures when I came in.45BD28E0-324C-40D3-916F-7F93633F547F.jpeg

The separate seating area with a second tv was nice. There is a door between the two rooms.

The Florida shutters can be opened to let in more light. The view is onto the pool.9E075C14-9852-4A15-930D-71D495CBFDD0.jpeg

The beds were comfortable.6C2FC42D-AB78-4E6E-845B-BD90306B95EC.jpeg

There is a separate table that i used as a desk to work from. Not optimal, but doable.FAD67B34-06C7-4435-BD56-6B86D5A64BDD.jpeg

There is a mini-bar for personal use and a coffee machine.

Service

E4CDB5BB-6F58-498D-BA6F-6A3868D0D6DB.jpeg

There were flyers in the room for different activities. We did not use them but thought the prices were overall reasonable, especially the "Do It All" package.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West [Master Thread]

Would you like to write a review on the Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.