Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Why can't Marriott change number of guests for existing reservation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why can't Marriott change number of guests for existing reservation?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2022, 7:09 pm
Original Poster

[Solved] Why can't Marriott change number of guests for existing reservation?

On the website, making a change of number of guests is basically rebooking with current rate. Called customer service and it's the same on their side.

I always make reservation for "1 adult" since it is the default option and I am too lazy to update that. This is not an issue for me until this time, and unfortunately it's a Disney world resort, and it says the number of adults and children must be accurate in order to apply park related benefits to all guests.

Last edited by alxyng; Sep 19, 2022 at 7:25 pm Reason: Question solved
Old Sep 19, 2022, 7:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Contact the property directly, not Marriott, to change it.
Old Sep 19, 2022, 7:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TerryK
Contact the property directly, not Marriott, to change it.
Thank you! That worked. I contacted hotel and was transferred to reservation department. I can see the number is updated in my Marriott account
Old Sep 19, 2022, 7:32 pm

Taking this Thread sideways here with a question......What are the Disney benefits?
Old Sep 20, 2022, 6:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Centurion
Taking this Thread sideways here with a question......What are the Disney benefits?
Swan, Swan Reserve, and Dolphin have some benefits by virtue of their relationship with WDW:

https://swandolphin.com/activities/s...sney-benefits/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.