Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

London Marriott Grosvenor Square, London UK [Master Thread]

Old Aug 31, 22, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist, (Former IHG Ambassador)

London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor SQUARE
Grosvenor Square,
London W1K 6JP
United Kingdom

Phone:
+44 20 7493 1232

Official website
https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tr...svenor-square/

Not to be confused with the similarly named JW Marriott Grosvenor HOUSE (also in London, but in Park Lane)

Old Aug 31, 22, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist, (Former IHG Ambassador)
I'm surprised there is no thread at all on the Marriott in Grosvenor SQUARE in London.
Perhaps some have confused it with the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in Park Lane.

Has anyone stayed at the hotel in Grosvenor Square and can report ?
Does the hotel have an executive lounge ? (I didn't see any rooms that include lounge access so it might not have one).
How modern or old fashioned are the bathrooms ?

Last edited by est-gratuite; Aug 31, 22 at 2:06 pm
Old Aug 31, 22, 2:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP Gold
I've added the thread to the Wiki for Marriott hotels in London.

My last London stay at this property was about 1987, so I'll not post a delayed trip report.
Old Aug 31, 22, 4:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Tit, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, Carlson Gold, UA*S,
Had a great stay here in May. There is a lounge... I was able to use an SNA to upgrade to a room with a balcony and garden. It was really lovely and quiet too. Modern furnishings which looked to have been recently renovated.
est-gratuite likes this.
Old Dec 24, 22, 1:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Avis President's Circle
Staying here now for two nights. Booked an executive room on,points. Room is comfortable with a separate sofa and very quiet as it faces the back street. Lounge has full breakfast and drinks/appetizers in the evening along with two good Gordon Ramsey restaurants.

I’d recommend without hesitation to stay here again.
est-gratuite likes this.
Old Dec 25, 22, 5:44 am

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Had a horrible incident with this hotel during the summer.

Booked a room here during the last week of June but cancelled on time and opted to stay at the Park Tower. 2 weeks after staying in London I received a charge of around GBP 2.5K and I received the folio of the stay which is in line with what I have cancelled and extra nights as well (It was for 5 and I believe the folio is for 12 or so). I emailed the hotel who investigated it and refunded the full amount.

they claim that their systems didn't cancel the booking. However, I don't buy that as if that was the case it would've been for the same number of nights.

Search this Thread