Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Burlington, VT [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Burlington, VT [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Amb LTT, HHonors Diamond, AA ExPlat, United Silver
Question Courtyard Burlington, VT [Master Thread]

Any recent experiences at this Courtyard? Reviews on tripadvisor are top notch, but prices for a Courtyard are rather high. Any recent experiences would be appreciated, particularly related to elite treatment, restaurant and anything else thought to be helpful?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 7:08 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by marlee1421
Any recent experiences at this Courtyard? Reviews on tripadvisor are top notch, but prices for a Courtyard are rather high. Any recent experiences would be appreciated, particularly related to elite treatment, restaurant and anything else thought to be helpful?
Great property and staff in a great location. Every weekend during the summer the is pricey, lots of tourists, sports activities and small fair/ city events.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 7:49 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
Upscale, not a typical courtyard. Closer to a FS property. Have stayed several times and last was in 2019. Excellent location, would return if I needed to be in Burlington.
nexus7556 likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LPCJr
Upscale, not a typical courtyard. Closer to a FS property. Have stayed several times and last was in 2019. Excellent location, would return if I needed to be in Burlington.
Any insight into the onsite restaurant, elite treatment, elite breakfast benefit?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 11:00 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Any insight into the onsite restaurant, elite treatment, elite breakfast benefit?
I would eat at Hen of the Wood next door over the Courtyard's place (it was fine, but not memorable in 2019)
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ABG
I would eat at Hen of the Wood next door over the Courtyard's place (it was fine, but not memorable in 2019)
Looking more for information on the hotel and its facilities and elite treatment. I usually tend to have breakfast and at least one dinner in the hotel. Any information on the property and elite breakfast is really what I am looking for. Insight into these would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Question Recent stays?

Still looking for input from someone who has stayed at the Courtyard Burlington Harbor recently. Elite breakfast benefit?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 8:41 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I stayed there about a year ago. I really like the location, the rooms are a little dated, but everyone was very friendly. IIRC the elite breakfast was $15 to $20 off breakfast at the hotel restaurant, Bleu Northeast Kitchen, but its been some time since my stay so I could be misremembering. I did have a great dinner and breakfast there. They did not proactively offer a room upgrade, but I asked for one during checkin and they happily provided me an upgrade to one of the rooms with a large bathtub.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 2:19 pm

Still looking for input from someone who has stayed at the Courtyard Burlington Harbor recently. Elite breakfast benefit?
Could you please report back after your stay? I'm staying there in September
Old Sep 14, 2022, 3:50 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
When I stayed last (2019) the "breakfast" benefit was the standard CY welcome gift - $10 F&B for member + 1 per day. That said, breakfast is not the Bistro, they have a real restaurant. Suffice it to say that $20 won't cover breakfast for 2.

Overall, I'm remembering them treating elites pretty well...I've always gotten a high floor with a view of Lake Champlain.
Old Sep 14, 2022, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh
Could you please report back after your stay? I'm staying there in September
Stayed in July. Really thought property and staff were outstanding. Seemed totally like a full service hotel. Breakfast was excellent. Per Marriott standards 10 dollars off per person per day for elites. Bleu Northeast Kitchen was superb. Had dinner there several times and really enjoyed it. Location is excellent, close to everything. Was upgraded on arrival and very satisfied with a spacious room with nice view of Lake Champlain. Hotel was extremely clean and all the staff were very efficient, friendly and responsive. Would definitely return if travels brought us back to Burlington.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:01 am

Programs: UA 1K /2mm / Marriott Lifetime Titanium , Hilton Diamond
Stayed there last week. Stunning water views and an upscale feel for a CY. Capable bar. Did not eat in restaurant. Coffee in lobby through morning hours. Breakfast is a $10pp food and bev voucher.

walking distance to everything downtown

Last edited by cmculp; Sep 15, 2022 at 11:20 am
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:11 am

Programs: UA 1K /2mm / Marriott Lifetime Titanium , Hilton Diamond
Stayed there last week. Stunning water views an an upscale feel for a CY. Capable bar. Did not eat in restaurant. Coffee in lobby through morning hours. Breakfast is a $10pp food and bev voucher.

walking distance to everything downtown
Old Sep 15, 2022, 6:36 am

Hey, has anyone stayed at this property in the last week or so? Would love to hear any reports regarding the views, breakfast benefit, and distance to downtown. Thanks!

Old Sep 22, 2022, 4:26 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Platinum, Mileage Plus Silver
Stayed mid August and found the room upgrade (LT Titanium) to be decent but not amazing. Still by far, my favourite place to stay in town. Like others have said, the staff and location are the best, not a standard CY in North America. Never have had breakfast there because the choices within walking distance are excellent (eg Penny Cluse, Henry’s Diner). But the restaurant in the lobby does do a better than average dinner but would recommend Hen of the Wood next door more.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.