Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott San Antonio Airport, TX [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2022, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold

This is a new property that opened up two weeks ago. It is a complete renovation of the Holiday Inn San Antonio Airport.

I have family staying here, and I was able to view the room over a video call. It looks very nice and modern with solid adherence to Marriott's most recent design language. Even the 2 queen room had space for a chaise lounge.

My family who was staying are Platinum members (thanks to my Ambassador gift earlier this year) and mentioned a M Club with evening service they were excited about.

I will likely try out this property the next time I am in San Antonio.
Old May 4, 2022, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Property website: https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotel...port/overview/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.