Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2022 Q1 Global Promo : “Every Night Counts Even More” Feb 8 - May 4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 24, 2022, 11:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DELee
Promo identifier: 2022H1 (2022 1st half: for search purposes) / Marriott promo identifier: EB22

Marriott's promo name: Every Night Counts Even More

Promo period: February 8 through May 4, 2022

Promo live date: January 24, 2022

Suggested promo title: 1000 Points + 1 Additional EQN Per Stay Night

Marriott's stupidly long and wrong title: Earn 1,000 bonus points and 1 Elite Night Credit each night

Promo links: http://marriottbonvoy.com/everynightcounts or https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/pro...promotion=EB22

Promo not quite correct "language":
  • Limited-time offer: Earn toward unlimited bonus points and Elite Night Credits.
  • Register now, then earn from February 8 through May 4, 2022. Registration ends April 20, 2022.
  • Get 1,000 bonus points and one additional Elite Night Credit each night — all with no earning limits.
Notes:
  • 85 nights maximum (because of 85-night promo earning period)
  • Only stays made after registration count
  • Award redemption nights (Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates) do not qualify
  • Homes & Villas by Marriott International stays, Marriott Executive Apartments® stays, and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks do not accrue bonus points or bonus EQNs
  • Only one room per property counts toward a member’s nights for the promotion
  • 1000 bonus points and 1 bonus EQN per eligible paid night to post to member account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay
Marriott's Terms and Conditions:
Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy® account is required. Marriott Bonvoy members who register for this promotion by April 20, 2022, will earn 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night, plus one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night, during the 85-night promotion earning period. The promotion earning period is for eligible paid nights completed between February 8, 2022, and May 4, 2022, at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties. Only stays made after registration will qualify toward the promotion. Award redemption nights including Cash + Points, free night award certificates or a Points redemption are not eligible for the promotion. Rates available through most third-party online retailers and select travel agency rates do not qualify for this promotion. Stays at Homes & Villas by Marriott International, Marriott Executive Apartments®, and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus Points or bonus Elite Night Credits for this promotion. Only one room per property is counted toward a member’s nights for the promotion. The 1,000 bonus Points per eligible paid night and one bonus Elite Night Credit per eligible paid night will be awarded to the member’s account within 7 business days after checkout and will post with the stay. Elite Night Credits will count only toward the status year in which they are posted. A member who elects to earn Miles is not eligible for this promotion. For a list of current participating Marriott Bonvoy properties, visit www.marriott.com/loyalty/earn/hotels.mi. All Marriott Bonvoy terms and conditions apply. See www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information. Visit http://marriottbonvoy.com/everynightcounts or call 888-MARRIOTT (888-627-7468) for complete details.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2022, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Saw this at the bottom of the Bonvoy email I got today!

Coming Soon: Every Night Counts Even More Watch your inbox for our newest promotion! You'll earn more each night you stay between February 8 – May 4, 2022. Registration starts soon.

Very excited as it covers all my upcoming stays....
strayersong likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 11:02 pm

Programs: ʙᴏɴᴠo̱ʏ Au, IHG Au, HH Dia, Nexus, Pilot FlyingJ Preferred
I have a trip for the week before, unfortunately. Will it be worth it to reschedule... hmmm....
Old Jan 22, 2022, 12:31 am

Programs: Marriott TITANIUM, BWR Dia, IHG, Millemiglia Alitalia
More points or more elite night credits!?
Old Jan 22, 2022, 2:33 am

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Originally Posted by GoldenItalianBoy
More points or more elite night credits!?
Surely points, they can't make status any easier to get than it already is, they may as well abolish tiers of status along with tiers of hotels!
samosa likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 6:38 am

Programs: None - previously UA
Originally Posted by UKTraveller4Fun
Surely points, they can't make status any easier to get than it already is, they may as well abolish tiers of status along with tiers of hotels!
They have announced the 50% nights rollover again? Without that and with business travel still down many will not requal?
Old Jan 22, 2022, 6:45 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
They have announced the 50% nights rollover again? Without that and with business travel still down many will not requal?
Yes, my thoughts too. A double nights promotion again would be much appreciated. 😊
Old Jan 22, 2022, 9:47 am

Programs: Various shiny cards at hotel chains and airlines
Perhaps double night credits and double points, just like last year.
drod, santydrak and kamaainaflyer like this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
2/8-5/4 work well for my travel plans ... let's see what's included and if that makes any sense ... not like 1k points per stay and nonsense like this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 10:52 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Gold, Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by Fims
Perhaps double night credits and double points, just like last year.
Hope so! Did they give double night credits for award stays too? I can't remember. If not, perhaps this is a way to tempt Bonvoy members to book paid stays and not to use up their points before the devaluation.
GoldenItalianBoy likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by kamaainaflyer
Hope so! Did they give double night credits for award stays too? I can't remember. If not, perhaps this is a way to tempt Bonvoy members to book paid stays and not to use up their points before the devaluation.
They never give double points/elite nights for award stays EXCEPT if you do a cash & points stay.

See post # 17 here for example.

2021 Q1/2 Global Promo 'Better Two-gether' 2x points/nights credit, Feb 16 - Apr 27
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 12:35 pm

Oh dear, I've checked my emails from Marriott and there is no mention of this. Please, not another targeted offer
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
Originally Posted by restlessinRNO
Yes, my thoughts too. A double nights promotion again would be much appreciated. 😊
Double nights works for the Flyertalk crowd, who are quite explicitly "noise around the edges" to Marriott.

Regular business travellers barely notice. Comp-ing 50% of elite nights helps those "don't really pay attention but blindly loyal to Marriott" business travellers and credit card holders to stay on board...
SPN Lifer, KRSW and santydrak like this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:50 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by craigthemif
Double nights works for the Flyertalk crowd, who are quite explicitly "noise around the edges" to Marriott.

Regular business travellers barely notice. Comp-ing 50% of elite nights helps those "don't really pay attention but blindly loyal to Marriott" business travellers and credit card holders to stay on board...
yes except so many offers since the start of covid were useless to us European people who were not allowed anywhere let alone had hotel options that were open!

so fingers crossed on this one as i have loads of bookings in that window.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 1:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
Alright, someone find a crappy cat one I can book for 1.5 months and crank out the EN's for ambassador.
bizum and Monoboy like this.
Old Jan 22, 2022, 2:10 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by Lizie
Oh dear, I've checked my emails from Marriott and there is no mention of this. Please, not another targeted offer
It would not be targeted promotion. Wait until it would be published and do not forget to register.
Lizie likes this.

Last edited by Jaenks; Jan 22, 2022 at 2:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.