Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hilton replaces complimentary breakfast with F&B credit

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton replaces complimentary breakfast with F&B credit

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2021, 7:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by VA1379
I haven't stayed at any hotels in over a year, and I am inclined to just stay at certain Hyatt properties without status if I have to pay for a decent breakfast unless I really need a late checkout. I will cut back any future stays with Hilton and Marriott if they keep racing to the bottom. If I start traveling a lot again, I would just go back to earn status with Hyatt.
This.

I'm LT Titanium and an HH Diamond as long as the Aspire card exists in its current form.

So assuming I'm back to some semblance of my regular biz travels by January 2022, I'm going to make a Hyatt switch.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2021, 3:46 am

Programs: Gold AA, Diamond Hilton, Gold Hertz
Hilton breakfast

My boyfriend and I just came back from staying a week at the Conrad Maldives. We saved $1400 ($100 for each person-7 day duration). Breakfast at Conrad Bora Bora and Hilton Moorea is $50 per person. I hope they keep it. For those going to Croatia, the Zagreb Canopy has a good spread during Covid. They have a person behind the buffet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.