Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boise Idaho

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2021, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
Boise Idaho

Looking at suggestions for any of the Marriott properties in Boise Idaho.
Thanks
Old Apr 26, 2021, 5:44 am

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Originally Posted by holocker
Looking at suggestions for any of the Marriott properties in Boise Idaho.
Thanks
I highly recommend the Residence Inn Downtown. It's a newer build and still in good shape. THe rooftop patio is lovely for enjoying an evening drink overlooking the city(assuming it's open given COVID). Also, the Residence Inn Downtown is the only Marriott hotel that is actually walkable to all the downtown restaurants. Rooms are well designed and the indoor pool is big enough to actually swim for exercise. Hot tub is great too.

Just FWIW, I haven't stayed at any other Marriott in Boise but I like this one so much I'm willing to take the lower points per $ and will stay here again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.