Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Tampere City, Tampere, Finland [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Tampere City, Tampere, Finland [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2021, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by kauppias
I can honestly say it's my least favorite of the Marriott brands, I double I will stay again if I have ANY other options....

It's a ok airport night type of brand but just does not being anything to the table for me...
I think the hotel is not bad for a couple who wants a real double bed in Germany (even the Nurembug Hilton was 2 singles that merged into a double bed - it was many years ago) Used to be able to score 59 EUR LNF there many years ago but it's pretty difficult to find for a long time.
kauppias likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2022, 2:06 pm

Hi,

does anyone had a stay recently? Can I use the F&B vouchers for breakfast ? The property is managed by Odyssey Hotels and these hotels used to be a grab bag...

Any other Titanium recognition?

Thanks!
Old Oct 22, 2022, 1:50 am

Programs: BONVOY Lifetime Platinum , Ay Platinum, Hhonors Diamond
Originally Posted by MrSnoot78
Hi,

does anyone had a stay recently? Can I use the F&B vouchers for breakfast ? The property is managed by Odyssey Hotels and these hotels used to be a grab bag...

Any other Titanium recognition?

Thanks!
Sure you can, breakfast isn't however widest selection, but ok.

They will "upgrade" you but really don't make big difference as all the rooms are pretty much the same size/layout, so only "namely" UG. Only 1 suite in entire property, also possible upgrades to that, but rarely. Nothing more extra to status members
MrSnoot78 likes this.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Kelju
Sure you can, breakfast isn't however widest selection, but ok.

They will "upgrade" you but really don't make big difference as all the rooms are pretty much the same size/layout, so only "namely" UG. Only 1 suite in entire property, also possible upgrades to that, but rarely. Nothing more extra to status members
Would like to know the latest breakfast situation with this Courtyard in Tampere. Do I get free breakfast for 2 as platinum welcome benefit? Or I get $10/ night for 2 that can be used to offset F&B like breakfast fee? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.