Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Headboards in Courtyard rooms

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2021, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
Headboards in Courtyard rooms

Has anyone stayed at one of the newly built courtyard Marriott lately? I stayed at one in Springwoods Village, TX and Burlington, ON and both of the rooms don't have headboards anymore. Instead, they just add extra rectangle pillows and paint the wall. Is this the new norm for Courtyards or it's only a COVID thing?

Old Feb 17, 2021, 3:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards
Oh dear, that’s bad. Mr SP would have those all over the place due to his night time acrobatics (not the rude sort, he is too old).
Old Feb 17, 2021, 4:00 pm

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by stuartpig
Oh dear, that’s bad. Mr SP would have those all over the place due to his night time acrobatics (not the rude sort, he is too old).
I've been to a few CY builds that had those and thought it was a bit tacky as they're not cleaned as regularly as pillows. I.e hair and other debris was found on those.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2021, 7:17 pm
soy

Programs: various
Guess its cheaper, so would not be surprised to see more of this.
Pretty tacky though
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.