Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points for 2nd room not posting

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2019, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Points for 2nd room not posting

I now have 3 recent trips where the points from the 2nd room didn't post. Is there an IT issue going on, as I've never had a problem like this in the past. Also have a few stays missing the welcome points.

It's annoying to keep calling for 2500 points here, 1000 points there, but it all adds up!
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:15 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by Nennie
I now have 3 recent trips where the points from the 2nd room didn't post. Is there an IT issue going on, as I've never had a problem like this in the past. Also have a few stays missing the welcome points.

It's annoying to keep calling for 2500 points here, 1000 points there, but it all adds up!
Hi Nennie, I am sorry for any frustrations. If you send me a PM or email at: [email protected] with your missing stay details (name of hotel, dates of stay, and folio's) and your Marriott Bonvoy number, I'd be happy to look into this for you. -Leanne
Old Oct 17, 2019, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Marriott Bonvoy Lurker
Hi Nennie, I am sorry for any frustrations. If you send me a PM or email at: [email protected] with your missing stay details (name of hotel, dates of stay, and folio's) and your Marriott Bonvoy number, I'd be happy to look into this for you. -Leanne
Thanks so much! I just sent you an email with all of the info!
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Shout out to Leanne for adding the points to my account. Thank you so much for your lightning fast response too!
Old Oct 17, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Really does not deal with the problem unless this is the new normal to have one person via a website that 95% of people don't visit that gives you an e-mail path.
margarita girl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.