Community
Wiki Posts
Search

small dog friendly hotel in Boston?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

small dog friendly hotel in Boston?

Are there any nice Boston(preferably close to downtown or otherwise good location) Bonvoy hotel that is also dog friendly? Its a small dog and very quiet.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA Silver, whatever the Amex plat gets me and somehow still IHG Diamond after 3 years of no nights
I know this doesn't help your Bonvoy qualifier, but there are 2 Kimpton's downtown (one with a great location near Boston Common that was just recently completely renovated - Nine Zero). It doesn't get more pet friendly than Kimpton in my opinion. That being said, I've mostly given them up after a few years of being Inner Circle due to the IHG takeover. But if I had my dogs with me, I'd make an exception.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 3:39 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Check out https://www.bringfido.com/
Old Aug 14, 2019, 4:11 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
I seem to remember the Liberty being dog friendly: especially since someone on this forum once complained about being allocated to a room smelling like dog!
Old Aug 14, 2019, 4:26 pm
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Ws are almost always dog friendly. I also know that the Ritz-Carlton, Liberty, Le Meridien Cambridge, Sheraton Commander, Sheraton Boston, Westin Boston Waterfront, Westin Copley all allow dogs (probably up to 40-50 lbs or so, not that anyone ever weights a dog LOL).

You can google any of the hotels in the Bonvoy portfolio and just add pet policy and it's pretty easy to find. Most hotels will allow a small dog if you ask (and maybe have elite status) even if they officially don't allow it. (Most hotels use certain floors or wings or rooms for those traveling with pets.)
Old Aug 14, 2019, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Note that some, even if they allow pets, do have a pet cleaning surcharge. Some are listed on the website, but some you'd have to call and find out.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 1:22 pm
Suspended
Aman Contributor BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by rylan
Note that some, even if they allow pets, do have a pet cleaning surcharge. Some are listed on the website, but some you'd have to call and find out.
Absolutely!
Old Aug 15, 2019, 4:09 pm

Another this doesn't help you post, but XV Beacon is lovely and pet friendly! https://xvbeacon.com/all-dogs-welcome-at-xv-beacon/
bhrubin likes this.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 5:03 pm

Envoy is dog friendly and is one of the best hotels I've stayed at this year. Saw lots of pups on the patio at the downstairs restaurant. Can't wait to go back again next summer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.