Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Taipei, Taiwan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Taipei, Taiwan

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2024, 1:31 am
KKD

Programs: Marriott
I haven't experienced both , DallasEsq, but I heard "Sheraton" is quite well-spread.
DallasEsq likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 11:46 pm

Been here in Taipei for 4 nights. Trying to do a Mariott double elite qualifying run the last 3 nights, but the prices of these mid-end
hotels seem to be outrageous (maybe I've been traveling in Bali and Thailand too long), but these prices rival Japan hotels in major cities:
Le Meridien $10,423
W $16184
Sheraton Grand $8558
Courtyard $6473
Taipei Marriott $8942
Which of these is a good value?
Old Apr 26, 2024, 11:09 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, JAL Sapphire
Originally Posted by Re3iRtH
Been here in Taipei for 4 nights. Trying to do a Mariott double elite qualifying run the last 3 nights, but the prices of these mid-end
hotels seem to be outrageous (maybe I've been traveling in Bali and Thailand too long), but these prices rival Japan hotels in major cities:
Le Meridien $10,423
W $16184
Sheraton Grand $8558
Courtyard $6473
Taipei Marriott $8942

Ya, Taipei hotels are expensive.... None of these look particularly "value" to me, I am used to prices of $5000-ish for Sheraton and Marriott... May be you also want to check out Aloft Zhongshan or the Renaissance (depending on the location you want). Not sure which Courtyard you are quoting but the Courtyard could be attractive alternative as they are effectively similar to Sheraton/Marriott in terms of hardware and lounge offering.
Old Apr 26, 2024, 8:17 pm

Programs: MU Platinum, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Re3iRtH
Le Meridien $10,423
W $16184
Sheraton Grand $8558
Courtyard $6473
Taipei Marriott $8942
Personally I wouldn't stay at any of these, but if the assignment is to pick one, I would go with Courtyard (downtown). Good location, good lounge, lowest price from your list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.