Will having a concierge solve this problem

Old Jul 24, 19, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GFL, GGL, CCR; Marriott GFL, Platinum Elite; Hilton Diamond,
Will having a concierge solve this problem

Since returning to Marriott from Hilton at the beginning of this year, I have had nothing but problems trying to get them to credit stays properly. Just about every stay takes effort to get them to credit. For example, I am currently trying to get them to credit the room I paid for with cash on my currently vacation instead of the room I paid for with points (for obvious reasons). Its like pulling teeth and they seem to be willfully unhelpful.

I will hit the Concierge number of nights and dollar spend in a couple of months. So will the concierge be able to help me with getting my points credited properly or will I have to continue with the current frustrating help desk (btw, I can't see much other use for the Concierge).
Old Jul 24, 19, 10:46 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Amb, Hilton Diamond, AMEX Plat
Fixing errors is your Ambassadorís bread and butter. Itís the main reason for many of us to keep requalifying at the moment.
UA-NYC and kaizen7 like this.
Old Jul 24, 19, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, EuropeanPete. That actually made me laugh this morning. I can't wait.
Old Jul 24, 19, 11:52 pm

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete View Post
Fixing errors is your Ambassadorís bread and butter. Itís the main reason for many of us to keep requalifying at the moment.
Sad as it is that does sum up the single biggest advantage to the Ambassador program! Imagine what they could do if Marriott could get its systems to work properly and they had the time to do things other than Marriott Error Correction!
Old Jul 25, 19, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UKTraveller4Fun View Post
Sad as it is that does sum up the single biggest advantage to the Ambassador program! Imagine what they could do if Marriott could get its systems to work properly and they had the time to do things other than Marriott Error Correction!
Indeed...but then they might be dangerous :-)

Search this Thread