Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Cheapest Stariott properties in Japan

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2019, 10:56 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond; VS Gold; Uber Diamond

Will be going to Japan in June. Open to staying in many cities (only a night or two in Tokyo). What are the cheapest properties there? And separately, what are the best value-for-dollar (err, value-for-yen) properties there?

Recommendations appreciated!
Old Apr 12, 2019, 11:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Why do you necessarily want to stay in Starriott hotels in Japan? Do you have Bonvoy status?
Old Apr 12, 2019, 11:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
Moxy are great
Old Apr 12, 2019, 11:50 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ti/LTP
I've seen <9,000 yen rates at the Sheraton Osaka before - this was January though.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Why don't you just search for "Japan" for your dates and then see which is cheapest? There aren't that many hotels that you can't scroll through the list. Then you can use the Flexible Dates function to look at the cheaper hotels that strike your fancy.

Or you could be lazy, outsource your homework to the internet, and get a bunch of random guesses that probably don't match your interests...
RafKa and MaddyC like this.
Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:03 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond; VS Gold; Uber Diamond
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Why do you necessarily want to stay in Starriott hotels in Japan? Do you have Bonvoy status?

Yes, I have Bonvoy Titanium. Also, I'll be cutting it close on nights this year so want to stay there deliberately when possible.

If there's amazing non-Bonvoy, I'm open to that too, of course.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.