Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

SPG end of year statement email wrong

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM

So I've been having trouble with my accounts being wrong ever since the merger and especially on the SPG side.

Now they're telling me I had ZERO nights in 2018: wrong.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Welcome to tacky Marriott!
Old Jan 25, 2019, 2:36 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, United Silver, Marriott LT Titanium, HHonors Silver, Hertz PC
I too received a "Year-End eStatement" email from SPG but there was no statement in it

The email had a header with with what I assumed was nights this year (0, which is correct) and current point level. The the body of the email was just a bunch of promotional material, there was nothing year-end about it or e-statement about it. I tacked it up to wrong subject line being used in regular promo email blast.
itsaboutthejourney likes this.

Last edited by dc2005b; Jan 25, 2019 at 2:51 pm Reason: typo!
Old Jan 25, 2019, 2:49 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat / LT Plat / 3MM, Delta Plat, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dc2005b
I too received a "Your-End eStatement" email from SPG but there was no statement in it

The email had a header with with what I assumed was nights this year (0, which is correct) and current point level. The the body of the email was just a bunch of promotional material, there was nothing year-end about it or e-statement about it. I tacked it up to wrong subject line being used in regular promo email blast.
Same here. How do you look up how many nights you had last year? I can't find it anywhere. I booked a 3 night stay at the end of the year to make sure I had Platinum Elite Pro for this year and I want to make sure the total is now correct.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
Same here. How do you look up how many nights you had last year? I can't find it anywhere. I booked a 3 night stay at the end of the year to make sure I had Platinum Elite Pro for this year and I want to make sure the total is now correct.
Plat Elite Pro is an airline status level, not Starriott (a hotel chain). Or do you have some super secret Starriott status that includes PlatPro as a benefit?
Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:58 pm

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I couldn't tell you what mine said. That email went straight to the trash.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:04 pm

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
Mine showed 0, but it did show a bunch of points,

I agreeded with the points..
Old Jan 26, 2019, 2:54 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
My year end statement was actually showing me 2019 YTD nights and my current point balance. So, sort of accurate, but nothing like an end of year statement.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
My year end statement was actually showing me 2019 YTD nights and my current point balance. So, sort of accurate, but nothing like an end of year statement.
same here....
Old Jan 26, 2019, 7:44 am

Programs: SPG LTP, hotels, OWE, STE+, *G, Octopus
I didn't even get an e-mail.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
I couldn't tell you what mine said. That email went straight to the trash.
+1

The subject line of the email was in no way related to the fluff content.

Another fail by Marriott IT.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 12:45 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Your Year-End eStatement”

NIGHTS : 0
”This information is current as of 20/01/2019”

Muppets.
remymartin and EuropeanPete like this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Mine would be wrong for 2019 too.
EuropeanPete likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.