Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Email address of GM or anybody in COURTYARD SEATTLE BELLEVUE/DOWNTOWN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:34 am
Original Poster

I've lost something in COURTYARD SEATTLE BELLEVUE/DOWNTOWN, I've called them and begged for an email address. They asked me to email corporate and refused to give me an email address to anybody or even the concierge at this hotel. With the circus that is going on in corporate, my repeated pleas at corporate has gone unheard and ignored. Can anybody help me with an email address to someone at this hotel? I'm at my wits end.

Cheers...
Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:59 am

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Send a fax ... Attention GM
EuropeanPete likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 8:58 am
Community Director Emerita

Are you on LinkedIn? If so, I think you can get the email there. It appears that this person is the GM:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-schabbing-5562b168
Old Nov 7, 2018, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Are you on LinkedIn? If so, I think you can get the email there. It appears that this person is the GM:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mike-schabbing-5562b168
Thank you very much. I have not thought about LinkedIn. Btw, the GM is joyce dozark. But thanks for the idea. I've sent a private message on LinkedIn to her. I hope the mess at corporate can be sorted out ASAP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.