Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Moments - New Program 2019 Onward [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2019, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
Pre-2019 SPG Moments Discussion Thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-starwood-ritz-carlton-new-consolidated-program/1342785-spg-moments-master-thread.html
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy Moments - New Program 2019 Onward [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 8:22 am
Suspended

Regarding the F1 events Moments packages. Do you get to hang out with the race queens or booth babes/hosts ?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by CardMaster
Regarding the F1 events Moments packages. Do you get to hang out with the race queens or booth babes/hosts ?
What do you mean race queens or booth babes?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 1:15 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
FFS. I could also do with a Moments contact if anyone has one.

I won tickets to the Wake Up Call festival at the W Palm (yay!). I seem to have three tickets, though it may be two (somewhere there's a typo), that's unclear, and there's less than a month to go. It's hard to find out as the contact number given is down and its voicemail is full. My Ambassador can't find any reference anywhere to me having won anything after two days of trying and so doesn't really seem to know where to go either.

Omnishambles.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 1:48 pm
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
FFS. I could also do with a Moments contact if anyone has one.

I won tickets to the Wake Up Call festival at the W Palm (yay!). I seem to have three tickets, though it may be two (somewhere there's a typo), that's unclear, and there's less than a month to go. It's hard to find out as the contact number given is down and its voicemail is full. My Ambassador can't find any reference anywhere to me having won anything after two days of trying and so doesn't really seem to know where to go either.

Omnishambles.
Hi EuropeanPete, we'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction! Please send us a Private Message or email us at: [email protected] with your first/last name, Marriott Bonvoy number, contact information, and your confirmation number so we can have the proper person follow up with you. Thanks!
EuropeanPete and bhrubin like this.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:00 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Thanks - that's done! Latest is that it looks like I have tickets for three, but a room for two. Which is... odd.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 2:07 pm
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Be aware that the Moments website appears to be down/inoperable right now.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
What happens if we're the only bidder in a auction with multiple packages? In other words, there are five packages for an event and so far nobody has bid on any of the other four packages. Will they cancel the event? Or do it just for us? Has anyone had experience with something like this? I'm just trying to figure out transportation (the bidding closes only seven days before the actual event and we have to buy plane tickets to get there).
Old Sep 30, 2019, 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by eefor jfp
What happens if we're the only bidder in a auction with multiple packages? In other words, there are five packages for an event and so far nobody has bid on any of the other four packages. Will they cancel the event? Or do it just for us? Has anyone had experience with something like this? I'm just trying to figure out transportation (the bidding closes only seven days before the actual event and we have to buy plane tickets to get there).
A majority of bidding typically happens the last hour of the auction. They won't cancel your event if only one package is sold. They may relist the auctions that weren't sold.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 2:25 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Originally Posted by Astrophsx
A majority of bidding typically happens the last hour of the auction. They won't cancel your event if only one package is sold. They may relist the auctions that weren't sold.
Thanks for the input. It may be hard to re-list with only a week to go but that's always possible, I guess.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 10:26 am

What happen if I don't have enough points when the auction ends?

So I placed a bid on an event, I then redeem a stay and the points left are not enough for the bid of the event. The auction ends in few days. What happen if I don't have enough points when the auction ends?
Old Oct 1, 2019, 10:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Have you looked at the T&C for the auction and for Bonvoy auctions in general?
Old Oct 1, 2019, 10:41 am

Yes, it's say I would be disqualify. In other words, this might be a way to retract a bid.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 10:59 am

Programs: UA Aluminum 0.6MM, Bonvoy Life Sentence, Hyatt Eliteist, AA Super Plutonium
They send someone to your house to....um....”collect”
margarita girl likes this.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 11:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
OP might be able to buy points, or transfer some in from certain credit cards, if he/she wants to win the auction.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 11:06 am

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by taiquanxx
Yes, it's say I would be disqualify. In other words, this might be a way to retract a bid.
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
OP might be able to buy points, or transfer some in from certain credit cards, if he/she wants to win the auction.
Or the OP may be happy and hoping for this to be his way of retracting his bid.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.