Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Naples FL or Ritz Golf Resort Naples

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2018, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Which would you choose for a family vacation over Christmas? Beach will be a big draw, but the Golf hotel is only a few minutes drive away, so either hotel works for those purposes. A little worried that the beach resort will be a complete zoo (and i think it is a bigger hotel) but it has more facilities, and gold resort may just be a bit quiet for a young family.

Any thoughts (hopefully the red tide will have died down by then also....)? Many thanks in advance!
Old Oct 17, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: ua 1k, hh diamond, spg PLT, marriott PLT
I know both hotels very well. The golf hotel is adult-focused and a bit quiet. Personally, I don't find the hotel all that nice other than being on 2 great golf courses. While only a few miles away, given traffic, it's a good 15 min to the beach hotel. I have loved every stay I've had at the beach hotel, including over Christmas. While busier, it was not chaotic at all. There was plenty of capacity at the pool and beach for guests and the service was top notch. While the rooms are dated and nothing special, we really do enjoy the beach hotel given the facilities, location and view. To me, its not even a decision...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.