Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Are AMEX FHR bookings eligible for MR points/nights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are AMEX FHR bookings eligible for MR points/nights?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2023, 10:46 am

Programs: BonVoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, Delta Plat, BA Bronze
Design Hotel Properties participating in Bonvoy +FHR

Hi!

Trying not to add to the confusion on this topic (a lot of great constructive feedback and results have been posted here). One question I have is whether anyone has had any experience booking a AMEX FHR that is also participates in the Design Hotels Program AND the Marriott Bonvoy program. I'm tempted by a late year rate at the Santa Monica prosper; but, know it could be risking any nights or points credit because of all the overlapping 'jenga-like' pieces of program participation.

Any experiences with all three? Thanks!
Old Oct 17, 2023, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by greener_007
Hi!

Trying not to add to the confusion on this topic (a lot of great constructive feedback and results have been posted here). One question I have is whether anyone has had any experience booking a AMEX FHR that is also participates in the Design Hotels Program AND the Marriott Bonvoy program. I'm tempted by a late year rate at the Santa Monica prosper; but, know it could be risking any nights or points credit because of all the overlapping 'jenga-like' pieces of program participation.

Any experiences with all three? Thanks!
Being a Design hotel does not change anything. If a property participates in Bonvoy, and you stay & pay on an Eligible Rate, it qualifies for credit.
greener_007 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.