Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum 10$ Food & Beverage credit

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL, Marriott TfL, Hertz 5*
Platinum 10$ Food & Beverage credit

This has just hit the UK - it’s better than the old Platinum arrival benefit, which generally was a beer/glass of wine and a plate of nuts.

I read in the T&Cs that its definitely per night ?

However, the actual coupon states “$10 credit is allocated per stay, must be used in full at one meal and cannot be accrued over the course of the stay”

I insisted on being given 2 for a recent 2 night stay and tried to use them both for one meal (>> $20 !) and have only had the one coupon credited.

I notice that the coupon is dated 5/18, so is it the case that the wording on the coupon is out of date ?

Has anyone else successfully used more than 1 coupon for a meal ?
Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi

Originally Posted by MR
4.3.c. Platinum Elite Membership Benefits. In addition to all of the benefits Gold Elite Members receive, Platinum Elite Members and above are eligible to receive the following benefits:

iii. Platinum Elite Welcome Gift. Platinum Elite Members receive one Welcome Gift (of their choice where multiple options are offered) on a Stay of one or more consecutive nights as described in 2.1.d, even if they check in and check out of the same Participating Property within 24 hours. If the Platinum Elite Welcome Gift is not offered at time of arrival, compensation applies (see below). Choices vary by Participating Brand:
That depends on the property. At Courtyards (for instance, see table in T&C), you would get a voucher per member of $10 for yourself, and a second if you had another guest in your room with you for each day of the stay. In that case, the coupon wording is outdated.

At most of the full service properties though - one $10 coupon for the entire stay.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL, Marriott TfL, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by phltraveler
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi

That depends on the property. At Courtyards (for instance, see table in T&C), you would get a voucher per member of $10 for yourself, and a second if you had another guest in your room with you for each day of the stay. In that case, the coupon wording is outdated.

At most of the full service properties though - one $10 coupon for the entire stay.
Thanks for that - wiser now !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.