Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Aug 24, 2018, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Post #1 explains purpose/parameters/format for exec lounge listings. Post # 2 explains Marriott breakfast offerings for Plat & higher across all brands. Post #3 has USA exec lounge listings. Post #4 has international/rest of world exec lounge listings.

Detailed info on legacy Starwood Club Lounges can be found in the wiki of this thread.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Executive Lounges Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2020, 1:49 pm

Lounge updates from Nov 2019 / Jan 2020

Lisbon / Marriott / OPEN; key accessible 24/7; 09/18 update <-- correct as of 01/20

Singapore / Four Points Riverview / No Lounge; Happy Hour at bar 6-8pm for elites; 12/18 update <-- Confirmed there is no lounge, Titanium status did yield full breakfast in the restaurant (A+) as well as Happy Hour with light snacks at the bar on Sat night, so this might could as OPEN. Update as of 01/20.

Panama City / Marriott / OPEN; Lounge is now next to the restaurant; you get breakfast in the restaurant but have it in lounge; evening offerings in lounge; 08/18 update <-- correct as of 11/19
Old Sep 20, 2020, 2:52 am

Noordwijk aan Zee / Hotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection / no longer an Autograph Collection Hotel, no longer part of Bonvoy

​​​​
Old Sep 20, 2020, 3:05 am

Amsterdam Marriott lounge is temporarily closed, 2 drink vouchers and a free appetiser provided in the Restaurant.
cfischer likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2020, 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by kamaainaflyer
Have any of the executive lounges at Marriott properties opened back up? Some airline lounges have started to open up, but I haven't read about any hotel lounges re-opening.
They say it is for COVID, but that isn't the case. I've seen hotels selling out and still not opening the lounge. It's all about being cheap. They won't open the lounge until Marriott reinstates the Elite Benefits Guarantee requirement. I'm getting sick of the hotels cheaping out and doing the bare minimum with high occupancy rates because they don't have to offer anything.
SPN Lifer, CMK10, samosa and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 12:07 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; WN A-list; UA Silver
Originally Posted by kamaainaflyer
Have any of the executive lounges at Marriott properties opened back up? Some airline lounges have started to open up, but I haven't read about any hotel lounges re-opening.
Reno Renaissance has a lounge open but only bottled drinks and pre-packaged food (chips, granola bars, trail mix, and yoghurt.

Reno / Renaissance Downtown / CLOSED; 750 points in lieu of breakfast; Key Accessible 24/7; 10/20 update
kamaainaflyer likes this.
Old Nov 25, 2020, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Philippines

* Iloilo City / Courtyard / OPEN Mon-Sat (per website); 01/19 update
* Mabalacat / Clark Marriott / OPEN; 10/18 update
* Mactan Cebu / Sheraton Resort / Opening November '21
* Malate / Sheraton Manila Bay / Lounge not listed on website; 12/19 update
* Pasay City / Manila Marriott / OPEN; Elite+1 enforced for food/drink, but can bring in extra guest at no charge to relax or mtg; 04/19 update
* Pasay City / Sheraton Manila / OPEN; 01/19 update
* Pasig / Westin Manila Sonata Place / Opening October '22

Please update Post # 4 to include the foregoing. I have suggested these changes to the following hotels listed above, from the current version:

1. No change.
2. Corrected spelling of city.
3. Revised opening date.
4. (formerly 5.) Changed city from Manila to Malate.
5​​​​​. (formerly 4.) Changed city from Manila to Pasay City; changed name to Manila Marriott.
6. No change.
7. Added.

All these changes are from the Marriott website. From my own experience I know the Manila Marriott and Sheraton Manila are very close, and are listed with the same city address.

It is inconsistent to describe one by its local municipality and the other by its major metropolitan area (Manila). For consistency, I have used the former for all four Metro Manila hotels, as "Manila" is also part of each hotel name.
Old Mar 15, 2021, 4:07 am

Programs: IHG Plat; HH Gold; Accor Plat
Ritz Carlton Jakarta Pacific Place,, Lounge is open weekday and weekend
Old May 25, 2021, 6:26 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
Westin Portland (ME) Harborfront (PWMWI)

No lounge. Plat+ are not allowed to select restaurant breakfast as welcome amenity, instead limited to three options (bagel & fruit, yogurt bowl, three-egg omelette). Obviously two are continental/cold and only one warm. Desk clerk confirmed that these limits are not COVID-related but standard practice (which do not conform to MR T&C). As of 5/25/2021.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 26, 2021, 6:24 am
EdV

Programs: SPG Plat, PC Plat, AA ExPlat, LT Gold
Originally Posted by FormerLurker
No lounge. Plat+ are not allowed to select restaurant breakfast as welcome amenity, instead limited to three options (bagel & fruit, yogurt bowl, three-egg omelette). Obviously two are continental/cold and only one warm. Desk clerk confirmed that these limits are not COVID-related but standard practice (which do not conform to MR T&C). As of 5/25/2021.
Did you submit a complaint / notice to Marriot for compensation, either on phone or via the app?
kamaainaflyer likes this.
Old May 26, 2021, 9:54 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Gold, Pualani Gold
Originally Posted by FormerLurker
According to Marriott's Guaranteed Welcome Gift, you are owed $100. You should have spoken with the manager to collect the payment.

BRAND: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Sheraton, Le Méridien, Westin, Tribute Portfolio

WELCOME GIFT CHOICE/POINTS: 1,000 points per stay or amenity per stay or breakfast in restaurant per day (including resorts)

GUEST COMPENSATION: $100 USD

The Elite Member Benefits Guide can be found here:
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/mem...s/guarantee.mi
Old Jun 5, 2021, 3:41 pm

Programs: UA *G 1MM, AA Gold, MR Lifetime Titanium, IHG Platinum, HH Diamond
I'm aware of the guarantee, thanks, but it's just not worth the hassle. The hotel's position is that because they will let you eat your continental breakfast or omelette IN the restaurant, even though you're not allowed to order from the menu, that complies with "breakfast in the restaurant." (And to be honest, after trying the options one morning just to see what they were like, we didn't go back. The food was mediocre at best.)
Old Jul 4, 2021, 11:21 am

Programs: DL PM
Can anyone provide a first hand update for the lounge status and offerings at the JW in Nashville?
Old Jul 6, 2021, 9:07 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, Marriott AMB/LTT, Hyatt EX, HH Dia, Ntl EEE
Madison / Sheraton / Lounge; closed; Allowed Market (Starbucks setup type) items (water and Pepsi products from the 2 left end refrigerators and anything from the right refrigerator all day (boxed sandwich lunch, salads desserts, boiled eggs). Also one free app per from The Hub bar. no coupons needed if they put you on the 7th floor ; 07/21 update

This is very generous I've been here for a month. Even gone downstairs late night and the front desk clerk unlock the refrigerators and let me grab what I want.

Sorry so long....

Oops I think this post may be in the wrong place although the club is closed.
Jiatong likes this.

Last edited by Rondelltg; Jul 6, 2021 at 9:38 am Reason: Wrong topic
Old Jul 10, 2021, 7:23 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Renaissance Hotel in Asheville, NC. No lounge. Full breakfast buffet in restaurant for Elite + 1 daily.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 10:18 am

Is the consensus to start updating this with current status, even if it's still theoretically "temporary" due to Covid?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.