Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Hotel Minneapolis West End - St. Louis Park, MN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2018, 2:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Opening March 2018. Cat 4.

Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/tr...olis-west-end/

"The AC Hotel Minneapolis West End is located at the intersection of Hwy 100 and Interstate 394, 5 minutes west of downtown Minneapolis and a short drive or rideshare to all of the top Minneapolis & St. Paul attractions."
Old Mar 20, 2018, 5:49 pm

More info: AC Hotel Minneapolis West End opens in St. Louis Park - StarTribune.com
Old Mar 24, 2018, 4:34 pm

I looked to stay at this property in for a leisure stay in July as it would be convenient to where I need to be but the rate was more than the rate I was able to get at the JW Marriott at the Mall of America so I booked that instead. I will keep watching their rates and see if they change but I didn't want to pay more for a hotel with less services.
Old May 21, 2018, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
MSPeconomist provided more information re: the property in the new properties/divestiture thread. Information here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29772667-post549.html

Cheers.
Old May 21, 2018, 1:24 pm

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The JW MOA has the advantage of not only being located right at (in) the mall itself (and hence much closer to the airport if you're flying) but also being on the light rail line. The AC West End would be inconvenient without a car, especially if you want to go out to a good dinner. It's really located right at a cloverleaf connecting two major suburban expressways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.