Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Moxy Hotel Locations Worldwide

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:14 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Enough to blow off a travel package? It's not a case of Moxy or Aloft, but Moxy or a travel package.

Cheers.
Location is a bit of an issue for the Moxy Munich. Aloft is much more convenient for the Oktoberfest tents. If I do the Aloft (which I currently have), I still have 180k MR points. I could fairly easily earn another 90k for a travel package.
Old Oct 11, 2018, 11:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Marriott press release. Moxy expanding to Caribbean & Latin America.

Marriott International?s Moxy Hotels Slated to Energize Select-Service Segment in the Caribbean and Latin America Region | Marriott News Center

"Moxy Hotels, a playful and vibrant hotel brand for the next generation of travelers, is set to debut in the Caribbean and Latin America region with plans to expand into four established destinations in 2020. Four Moxy Hotels projects were recently approved in the Caribbean, Central America and South America, with the 165-room Moxy in Medellín, Colombia signed just last week.

The Caribbean and Latin America region’s growth is accelerating ahead of the competition, with over 240 properties currently open and more than 110 expected to be added by the end of 2023, including more than 50 signed select-service properties. Dedicated to growing its footprint in this region, Marriott International has enhanced its local development teams, offering a regional development office to support owners and franchisees in addition to a multilingual, multicultural team in Miami, with satellite offices in Mexico City, Bogota, Santiago de Chile and São Paulo."
Old Jan 6, 2020, 5:05 pm
dc2

Programs: Marriott: LTP
I have a technical question regarding the Moxy brand. I made a reservation at the Moxy Paris Bastille and I received a confirmation with the following note: "Unavailable Room 1: Non-smoking room " Do they allow smoking in the rooms? (Or, is the Marriott non-smoking policy only valid in the US?)
I am looking for a non-smoking room.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 5:19 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, United Silver, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by dc2
I have a technical question regarding the Moxy brand. I made a reservation at the Moxy Paris Bastille and I received a confirmation with the following note: "Unavailable Room 1: Non-smoking room " Do they allow smoking in the rooms? (Or, is the Marriott non-smoking policy only valid in the US?)
I am looking for a non-smoking room.
Marriott's smoke-free policy applies to the United States and Canada. It's optional elsewhere. This does not just apply to Moxy. It applies to all Marriott brands.

See https://www.marriott.com/marriott/smokefree.mi

That being said, most international Marriott Bonvoy properties at which I've stayed in recent years have been smoke-free — or smoking has been confined. I've always been able to reserve a guaranteed smoke-free room. I would be wary of a reservation that's not identified at guaranteed smoke-free.
dc2 and yscleo like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.