FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy-766/)
-   -   Bathroom amenities in Marriott Brand (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-marriott-bonvoy/1824296-bathroom-amenities-marriott-brand.html)

Antarius Jul 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by Dn10 (Post 31289953)
Am I alone in not loving the Ritz Asprey products? Like the JW, STR, and some Lux Collection amenities (Molton Brown) better.

I like the Asprey products. I do like Molton Brown ones too as well as the Bliss at the W and Malin+Goetz at the LM.

What don't you like about Asprey?

I do not like the US domestic JW stuff. That aromatherapy stuff is super slimy feeling, it feels like it needs way too much washing to get it off.

donotblink Jul 24, 2022 3:29 pm

Is there supposed to be any brand standard for courtyard, residence inn or spring hill suites?

DELee Jul 24, 2022 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by donotblink (Post 34454311)
Is there supposed to be any brand standard for courtyard, residence inn or spring hill suites?

Probably. But not right now.

David

dw Jul 24, 2022 5:07 pm

For US/Canada they used to be Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, but they’re all moving to a Marriott in house brand now.

Of course, due to supply chain issues sometimes it’s just a total crapshoot what you actually get these days

carrotjuice Feb 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Now that travel is pretty much back to normal, any update on toiletry brands at these hotels in USA?

dw Feb 13, 2023 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by carrotjuice (Post 35009140)
Now that travel is pretty much back to normal, any update on toiletry brands at these hotels in USA?

For limited service legacy Marriott brands, it’s their new in house brand. Not sure what the situation is at Aloft/Element/Four Points.

kaizen7 Feb 14, 2023 3:11 am

EDITION hotels, at least the one at Reykjavik, Dubai, and London use Le Labo.
The bottle on those hotels claim its EDITION exclusive but the smell was very close to Le Labo The Noir.

Luxury Collection Grosvenor house in Dubai use Luxury Collection exclusive by Byredo (Mojave Ghost)

Maxwell Reserve and Duxton Reserve Singapore both use Dyptique Phylosikos
I wouldn't be surprised if The Vagabond Club and Serangoon House (Singapore) use the same brand as they all under 1 owner.

The Hermitage Jakarta use local brand called Martha Tilaar

Marriott Tangs Plaza Singapore, use Marriott generic brand. Their shampoo have citrusy smells like W Hotels Bliss Brand, however their shower gel smells like those eucalyptus medicated oil.

donotblink Feb 14, 2023 9:49 am

Originally Posted by dw (Post 35009553)
For limited service legacy Marriott brands, it’s their new in house brand. Not sure what the situation is at Aloft/Element/Four Points.

Aloft is DryBar (they switched from Bliss)
Element is Pharmacopia
Four Points is ACTIV Body Care

KRSW Feb 16, 2023 10:54 pm

The Westin Lake Mary had the Westin White Tea body wash, but the shampoo & conditioner were the Marriott house brand. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before the White Tea goes away.