Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott St. Louis Grand, MO [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott St. Louis Grand, MO [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2016, 7:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
There was a detailed (positive) trip report in the STL family thread, but thought I'd post a link to it here so that if someone was thinking of staying at this property they'd have a heads up.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/27389635-post7.html

Cheers.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, UA Gold, AA Gold
Marriott St. Louis Grand (downtown)

Quick one-night weekend stay (Saturday-Sunday) using my Marriott Visa free night certificate. Lounge is closed weekends but was given breakfast voucher for 2 people to eat at lobby restaurant. FDA noted that, even though the voucher said that is was for the continental breakfast, she specifically verbally noted that it was good for the buffet as well (i.e., at no charge). Restaurants opens as early as 6am on the weekends.

Ultimately, we did not use the voucher, and were able to return it at check-out for 750 points (we were told of this option at check-in).

Hotel was nice. Renovated rooms. Small but serviceable desk if that is needed. In room safe. In room mini fridge. We had two doubles with a slender couch at window. Hotel is essentially directly across the street from the convention center (the Courtyard across the street appears to be connected via walkway to the convention center), and a couple of blocks from Sugarfire BBQ (if that is your thing).
Old Jan 27, 2018, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Is the M Lounge on the lobby level here?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 8:50 pm

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
Two day visit for work. Titanium status. Booked 1 bedroom king (per diem) and upgraded to 1 bedroom king (not really). The hotel isn't busy so why no upgrade?. The room is on the 17th floor and the lounge is on the 18th floor. The lounge did have hot food at 5PM but the food didn't look good. Refrigerators in the lounge were stocked with soft drinks. The other items of interest was the assortment of fruit and crackers. Parking is in the parking garage one block down the street with options for self park or valet. The self park for hotel guests is in and out for $35 per day so parking is very good comparatively. The room is nice and everything works as expected. Check in is efficient. Nice hotel. Quiet hotel.
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.