Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Madrid Princesa, Spain [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Courtyard Madrid Princesa, Spain [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2018, 12:11 pm

Programs: DeltaSilver/MM, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by whimsey21
I'm heading to Madrid soon and the location of the CY would work well for me. I'm put off a bit by the reviews on this thread - has anyone stayed here recently, and if so, has it improved?
I would stay at the AC Atocha. I stayed there as a silver so I don't have the breakfast experience. However, it is 2 blocks from the Atocha/Renfre station. I made the mistake of getting off the Atocha metro station and wandering around until I found it. (2013). The only issue you might have is that the person showering is view-able from the bedroom.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by spamkiller
I would stay at the AC Atocha. I stayed there as a silver so I don't have the breakfast experience. However, it is 2 blocks from the Atocha/Renfre station. I made the mistake of getting off the Atocha metro station and wandering around until I found it. (2013). The only issue you might have is that the person showering is view-able from the bedroom.
+1000. Will post a full review soon but the short of it is that the CY is the first hotel I've ever walked out of period. Switched to the Atocha and liked it significantly more. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Caveat I'm under 30 and the Atocha vibe is definitely targeted at someone my age (think Aloft) so there may be folks who don't like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.