Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Idiots who Design Marriott Rooms

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Idiots who Design Marriott Rooms

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2023, 3:39 pm

Programs: Bonvoy ambassador - lifetime plat / Hilton diamond / hyatt globalist / AA CK baby!
Originally Posted by arlflyer
Modest sample size, so take with a grain of salt, but I've found that sometimes at busy periods I've had better luck calling the hotel using a googled public number on my cell phone than actually using the in-room phone. Also sometimes the mapping of the hot keys on the in-room phone (e.g. front desk, room service) gets messed up and so it just goes nowhere or rings forever. And then there are course the cordless in-room phones which I have never been intelligent enough to figure out how to use (my workaround is to put it on speaker...).
I'd say 50% of the time I end up doing the same myself.
arlflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.