Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St Regis Chengdu, China (Opened Sep 2014) [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 21, 2014, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lcpteck
SPG INSTANT AWARDS
Print Wikipost

St Regis Chengdu, China (Opened Sep 2014) [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2019, 3:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by chad75
..........Currently platinum benefits are two pieces of pressing and 1 piece of laundry (daily), happy hour at decanter from 5.30 to 7.30 with a reasonable selection of drinks and very well stocked buffet of food items and full breakfast (do not need to choose as an amenity)......* At turndown you get a voucher for a gift at the St Regis Boutique. Although the voucher says they can be accumulated I only got one on the first night........
Laundry, Happy Hour and gift voucher have been discontinued. Two pieces of pressing and breakfasts are still available. ipad is still in room but serves no purpose. You cannot use it to control devices and it is no longer connected to internet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.