Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Downtown Baltimore

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Downtown Baltimore

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2019, 8:13 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Premier Plat (1.2 MM), Hertz PC, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, GE
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
What do they do for breakfast when the lounge is closed? Please post & I'll update the exec lounge sticky.

Cheers.
I was offered breakfast vouchers for the restaurant. I opted for 750 points each day in lieu of the vouchers.
Old Feb 4, 2019, 11:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Any recent experience at Baltimore full-service properties? Looking at the Marriott, Delta, Sheraton and Renaissance properties.

Maybe a moderator can merge this thread with this one and change the thread title to Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Baltimore?

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...rbor-area.html
Old Jul 19, 2021, 3:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just completed a two-night stay at the Marriott Waterfront. My cousin was supposed to get married next door at the FS, but they had to move it to the Sagamore Pendry (yowza), so the convenience factor went out the door. The Uber/Lyft shortage is annoying, but it is what it is.

I booked a two-queen room for the kids through the wedding block rate, and I booked a king room for Mrs. Swede and I using points. I did call shortly after making reservations to request connecting staterooms.

After a horrific, delay-ridden drive down I-95 from Philadelphia, we arrived at our hotel at about 4:30pm (I had planned on 3pm). The lobby (seemingly at all hours of the day and night) was absolutely rammed with lacrosse players and families, and the check-in line was super long. We were given a "harborview" room on the 6th floor, but it was more of a view of the HVAC system and rocks. From the kid's room, I got a view of M&L Bank Stadium and Camden Yards.

The rooms were nice and spacious. The kid's room had a modern, digital thermostat while our room had the older, turn-dial one. Soundproofing could be better, as we could hear room doors up and down the hall opening all night.

The parking garage was nearby, but it does take three different elevators to get to/from your room.

The staff I interacted with (two bellhops and front desk) were pleasant to deal with. Because the hotel was full and sold-out, they were not able to offer us late check-out (not even 1pm). Even a Platinum checking in next to me was pre-emptively denied. We checked out around 11:45am with the intention of driving around a bit before heading to the airport at 1pm; five minutes after leaving the hotel, I got a text message saying my flight was delayed four hours. Thanks, Southwest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.