Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Carlton, Orlando [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ritz Carlton, Orlando [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2022, 5:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by TNLONTraveller
Definitely agree that the service here is top notch. I stayed twice in 2021, once pre-renovation once post-renovation. Both times upgraded to suites. The renovation definitely refreshed the aesthetic (think more bright/white) although my wife said she prefers the more traditional Ritz palette that they renovated away from. Weirdly the club upgrade fee quoted here is always higher than other Ritz's, even the beachfront Florida ones, don't quite get that. But overall a solid Ritz.
Interesting...what did they quote you for the club?
Old Mar 7, 2022, 7:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, American Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by svo242
Interesting...what did they quote you for the club?
It was $200 one time and $250 the other (post-renovation).
svo242 likes this.
Old Apr 20, 2022, 8:23 am

Have a one-night stay in early May just before we head to Disney. As a Plat, any chance of an upgrade, and has anyone had success with any sort of late check-out? I've been really impressed with communications with the hotel so far (booked spa treatments for myself and my mom for Mother's Day). The last time we stayed was in 2014, so excited to see the renovated property.
Old Apr 25, 2022, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by jmj10
Have a one-night stay in early May just before we head to Disney. As a Plat, any chance of an upgrade, and has anyone had success with any sort of late check-out? I've been really impressed with communications with the hotel so far (booked spa treatments for myself and my mom for Mother's Day). The last time we stayed was in 2014, so excited to see the renovated property.
Likely a resort view upgrade to a pool view at best. Status doesn't seem to matter much, though staying frequently does. Pre-Covid, I stayed 20+ nights per year all on Club, so getting to know the staff (I've had a few stay with me when they visit my area) was more helpful for me. This, of course, skews my experience towards stays/relationships as more important than my status.

Late checkout my best guess is 2pm.
Old Feb 23, 2023, 4:16 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Silver, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Can anyone comment on the current shuttle situation? It sounds like there is a shuttle to the Disney parks, but is it to the transportation center only? Or does it go to all 4 parks? I'm seeing conflicting datapoints on Tripadvisor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.