Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Marriott Vacation Club owner referral

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2023, 7:09 pm
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass
Does anyone happen to know what the general details of the Maui Vacation package are (i.e. cost, how many nights, bonus points?) Thanks in advance!
Old May 15, 2023, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Feel free to send me a PM with your info (name/address/email/phone) and I can submit to my contact at MVCI for referrals.

Note that details of the package vary significantly depending on destination, season, room etc so that would have to come from Marriott when they provide details on options.
Old Sep 14, 2023, 2:46 pm

Please PM me…looking for a referral for Hawaii or Los Cabos.
Old Sep 22, 2023, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA MM PP, MR LT Plat, Globalist
Wowza - Marriott charges $500 - $700 for 3 nights in NYC even after attending the 90 min tour.

Can anyone refer me to stay in NYC?
Old Nov 30, 2023, 5:27 pm

Marriott Ko’Olina beach club

Would anyone be able to refer me to the Marriott Ko’Olina? Hoping to take the family there.

thanks in advance!
Old Dec 1, 2023, 8:59 am

I just became an owner this year. Are these deals only available to owner referred? I had no idea, so much to learn about this system.
Old Dec 1, 2023, 10:40 am

Programs: Delta PM 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
New to this particular group, looked for a wiki to explain what the “referrals” are all bout and could not find anything. Can you please explain how this works ? Thanks !
yscleo likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 8:13 am

Programs: Aeroplan; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum; Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by danola
New to this particular group, looked for a wiki to explain what the “referrals” are all bout and could not find anything. Can you please explain how this works ? Thanks !
I also like to know. I presume Marriott VC owns Westin VC, so questions about Westin VC, can also be covered in Marriott VC?
Old Dec 11, 2023, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
The referral program is for owners to refer others to take a look at/try out one of the properties in the vacationclub system. Depending on location, this can be a stay of 2-5 nights at a very discounted rate with the condition that you have to attend a sales presentation for the program. You also usually have the option to extend the stay at a discounted rate.
Offers and properties vary and depend on demand and time of year (obviously you can't get in to a ultra-peak place during spring break) but they usually have a good list.
yscleo likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 8:03 pm

Maui?

Any referrals to listen to a presentation in Maui ? Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.