Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Advice kindly sought • Technicalities of Marriott Calendar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2020, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Firstly, thank you for reading this post -- I do appreciate it.

Would any FTers be able to confirm whether the Marriott calendar is still bookable at +356 (that is, at +50 weeks & 6 days) and that the calendar still advances by one further week at 03:00am EDT (approximately) on Mondays?

It's just that on Monday 10th Feb (eight days ago), the Marriott calendar seemed to follow the process above; and yet, yesterday (Monday 17th) nothing happened and there was no advancement by one week.

I was just trying to get a handle on how (and when) the Marriott calendar advances these days.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

All the best
Old Oct 15, 2021, 3:57 pm

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread and being vague (on purpose), and not sure if it's common knowledge, but apparently editing dates on existing award reservations shows more availability than what is shown during searching. Not sure if my occurrence was a one-off, but it seems some popular properties "bonvoy" their calendars during peak dates.
margarita girl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.