Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance O'Hare Suites Hotel (Chicago, IL) [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 9, 2017, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SkiAdcock
The hotel shuttle departure at the airport is 15/45 and from the hotel is 00/30.

For those who are staying at this property with a valid handicap placard or license plate, you can park in the "Visitor and Handicapped Parking" portion of the garage (do not enter through the gates, enter on the side closest to the adjacent office building) for free.
Print Wikipost

Renaissance O'Hare Suites Hotel (Chicago, IL) [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2020, 7:32 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by JHake10
Does the shuttle for this hotel run all night? I'm getting in technically Saturday at 12:30 AM. Will I need to call the hotel for the shuttle?
I shuttle runs all night and departs from the Central Bus pick up at Ohare (towards the Metro station).

But I guess by now you found that out already
Old Feb 11, 2020, 9:05 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, UA Gold, Marriott LTT, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by Duck1981
I shuttle runs all night and departs from the Central Bus pick up at Ohare (towards the Metro station).

But I guess by now you found that out already
Yeah, I found out. It was running real slow during the late hours.
Old Jun 1, 2023, 1:04 pm

Any more recent experiences?

Do they happen to offer free breakfast for platinum status?
Old Jun 1, 2023, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by ft_one
Any more recent experiences?

Do they happen to offer free breakfast for platinum status?
Is this property still open?

David
Old Jun 1, 2023, 4:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, National Exec Elite, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by DELee
Is this property still open?

David
Showed up in a search I ran this morning for availability near O'Hare next week.
Old Jun 2, 2023, 12:00 am

I've stayed at the hotel a couple of times in the last year for 1 night stays prior to flying out of ORD.

I always checked in on Friday evenings and front desk inform me that the lounge is closed through the weekend (incl Friday evening through Sun). But they provide breakfast in their restaurant for Platinum and above. So they gave me the welcome points and a voucher for the buffet in restaurant. You need to pay extra for menu items. I was happy with this compromise and the vouchers were preprinted business cards stated for Platinum, Titanium & Ambassador level so obviously hotel policy.

Shuttle bus runs every half hour from the lobby, I've not gotten from airport or outside regular hours so can't comment there.

Not a bad hotel, no major upgrades outside of higher floors but think they only have one type of suite. It's right beside the blue line so I've used it to hop into Chicago on days I've a late evening flight. They've honoured 4pm checkout with no issue on these occasions.

So overall, a decent hotel and happy to stay again for my ORD flights if the price is not higher than surrounding properties.
jonisflying likes this.

Last edited by Clseeper; Jun 2, 2023 at 12:01 am Reason: Typo, grammar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.