Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jakarta: JW or Ritz Mega

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2021, 1:52 am

Programs: Bonvoy :Ambassador , ALL :Diamond, Skywards :Silver, Krisflyer :Silver
Lucky you. As an ambassador I never got upgraded after multiple stays with them.
HannsenBos3 likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2021, 10:44 am

It is probably also worth nothing that the pool at the JW Jakarta is one of the lamest I have seen in a SEA hotel. On the other hand, the in-room dining (if you are into it) is better (tastier and cheaper) at the JW, especially the local dishes.
HannsenBos3 likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 8:24 am

Programs: Marriott Ti; IHG Pt, IC Amb; Accor Ag; Agoda VIP/Pt
Very nice rates at both properties for stays between 18-30 December.
For RC Mega, look for Festival Limited Time Offer. Prices out to IDR 1,936,000 with taxes & fees.
For JW, 12.12 Special Rate. IDR 1,573,000 with taxes & fees.
These are no-change, non-refundable prepaid rates and tomorrow (15 Dec) is the last day to book them.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 5:23 pm
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Closing thread as any further discussion/comparison of Jakarta hotels can continue in the Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Jakarta thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.