Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Ritz Carlton Denver - overnight parking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2011, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC

Does anyone know if there is any cheap overnight parking near this hotel?
Old Aug 20, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
I haven't parked there in a couple of years, but the roof of the greyhound station was really cheap and it's just across 19th street from the Ritz. Entrance was on curtis street.
Old Aug 20, 2011, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
Is it for overnight parking?
Old Aug 20, 2011, 11:02 pm

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
Yes, it's an overnight unmanned lot where you pay at a kiosk and leave the receipt on your dash.

If you are looking for a covered lot, I just stumbled upon this site which shows various lots in the downtown area:

http://en.parkopedia.com/parking/gar.../80202/denver/

For a garage, the best bet in that area looks to be 1890 Stout Street - 24 hours a day and $12. It appears the Greyhound lot is $5. Also, I probably wouldn't park in an outdoor lot north of 20th Street - nothing super sketchy, but it is just a little deserted at night.
Old Aug 21, 2011, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Thanks so much! I don't need a covered garage at all so I think the Greyhound lot should work.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 10:55 am

Programs: Marriott (Lifetime Titantium), whatever other programs as benefits make sense.
Originally Posted by goldenbear
For a garage, the best bet in that area looks to be 1890 Stout Street - 24 hours a day and $12.
It is now 10 years ago, but I used to use this lot all the time when staying at the Marriott on 17th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.