Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points Seattle Downtown [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 3:52 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 75K
Parking $15/night

Just a quick update to the parking costs at this location. It is now $15 (+tax) per night.
Old Aug 11, 2013, 9:29 pm

Programs: StarAlliance (UA 1K), PriorityClub (Plat), SPG (Plat), OneWorld (AA), SkyTeam (KLM), Marriott (Gold)
At this hotel now.

Compared to my last visit the room seems much quieter. I'm on the side of the hotel that overlooks a parking lot (so if I look to the left I see Aurora ave). I think the windows are double paned which no doubt helps (despite this I still wear earplugs as I do at most city hotels).

No upgrade but it's just a four points so didn't really expect anything.

The checkin staff made a big point of how they would give me a couple of full breakfast coupons as well as the 250 point amenity. At first I thought that was nice of them until I noticed my rate included a full breakfast anyway so I really should have got coupons for the entire stay.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 9:13 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, B6. No longer "still CO to me" with account spent down. RIP CO.
Any recent stays?

TA reviews seem mixed, including noise issues mentioned here. It's a one night stay so not expecting the world and I'm used to NYC noise so not sure that will be issue for me.

Thanks!
Old Jan 18, 2015, 12:30 am

I am a relatively light sleeper but didn't have a problem in a corner suite near the expressway. We did have the fan on in the AC unit though.
Old May 19, 2015, 10:05 am

Programs: SPG, AA, B6. No longer "still CO to me" with account spent down. RIP CO.
I had booked this and they called me to let me know the hotel would be "noisier than our acceptable standards" due to construction. I thought that was a nice touch. I've moved my stay to the Sheraton Seattle as the location seems just as good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.