Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

The Westin Houston, Memorial City [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Just a kettle now :)

I did a lot of searching and couldn't find a master thread for this property. So if there is one, I apologize

The previous opening date for this property was March 30, 2011, and now they've moved it back to March 24. It seems like they might just be opening a floor or two for March 24, and then the rest on March 30.

I've booked a room for opening night. The building looks great and shiny-new on the outside. The photos of the property's interior posted on SPG's site look fantastic, too.

Think they'll have a welcome reception or something else in recognition of their opening night?

I'm not quite sure how the Four Points down the street is going to survive after this property opens

-RS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.