Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:56 am

useless posts

I thought this thread was about buying the coins, not electoral votes and images on the coins and crap like that? Who cares if the image is fake, people want to know when orders will ship and relevant information. Then everybody gets upset when a newbie asks a question that was answered 500 pages ago. If they didn't have to wade through the useless conversation that a select few want to have that has no relevance on the subject at hand, they might be able to find their answer.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 12:27 pm

^

Best first post ever
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:01 pm

Programs: DL DM Hub Captive, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, PC Plat, and other stuff.
Agreed. Welcome MrGolfer. You'll fit right in.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:17 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, SkyMiles, PriorityClub, HHonors
Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
No argument there, except we tossed one English king (George) and put the descendant of another English king (Edward III) in as our first President. And by doing so, installed the first POTUS of Hispanic descent. But the PC folk don't acknowledge him as such. Jorge Washington wuz robbed!
I forget the reference, but recall reading that at least 1/4 - 1/3 POTUSes (POTI? ) are related to English royalty.

I also read an article on the web that Obama is not the truely first Afro American president, as at least 8 previous presidents had an Afro American ancestor. But as with Jorge, the PC crowd doesn't acknowledge such.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by MojaveJack
II also read an article on the web that Obama is not the truely first Afro American president, as at least 8 previous presidents had an Afro American ancestor. But as with Jorge, the PC crowd doesn't acknowledge such.
We never had a "truely" African American President. Obama is interracial, not black.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:26 pm

Programs: No preference
Originally Posted by mrgolfer21
i thought this thread was about buying the coins, not electoral votes and images on the coins and crap like that? Who cares if the image is fake, people want to know when orders will ship and relevant information. Then everybody gets upset when a newbie asks a question that was answered 500 pages ago. If they didn't have to wade through the useless conversation that a select few want to have that has no relevance on the subject at hand, they might be able to find their answer.
Originally Posted by jesperss
^

best first post ever
+1

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
we never had a "truely" african american president. Obama is interracial, not black.
+1
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:26 pm

Location: IAD, and sometimes OMNI/PR. Currently: not far from IAD, but home will always be SAN (not far from the "touch my junk and I'll have you arrested" Memorial TSA Check Point) even if I'm not there so much these days.
Programs: UA, CO, Calcifer Award for Mad Haiku Skillz
Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
I thought this thread was about buying the coins, not electoral votes and images on the coins and crap like that? Who cares if the image is fake, people want to know when orders will ship and relevant information. Then everybody gets upset when a newbie asks a question that was answered 500 pages ago. If they didn't have to wade through the useless conversation that a select few want to have that has no relevance on the subject at hand, they might be able to find their answer.
Spot on. Welcome to FT, Mrgolfer.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
people want to know when orders will ship and relevant information.

Then you should call THE MINT and not bother posting here. Two people can order the same day and have them shipped several days apart. When YOU ordered and when YOURS shipped is really irrelevant to anyone else. It is what it is and you just have to learn to live with it.

Personally I prefer some (but not all) of the tangential exchanges. Keeps the topic more interesting and alive for those of us with other interests.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:31 pm

We never had a "truely" African American President. Obama is interracial, not black.
True, but the PC crowd never worries about the facts.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:32 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)

Then you should call THE MINT and not bother posting here. Two people can order the same day and have them shipped several days apart. When YOU ordered and when YOURS shipped is really irrelevant to anyone else. It is what it is and you just have to learn to live with it.

Personally I prefer some (but not all) of the tangential exchanges. Keeps the topic more interesting and alive for those of us with other interests.
FT isn't a teenage chat-room. Try Facebook.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
True, but the PC crowd never worries about the facts.
VERY TRUE. I love Wanda Sykes and saw her in late 2009. She said if Obama did great, she had no problems with people saying he was the first black president, but if he did a lousy job, people better not say that since he is mixed race
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by dayone
We understand your affection for the president who sold arms to terrorists and granted amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Just reporting facts and figures readily available on the web that other's can't be bothered looking for.

If I stand as you say, I don't stand alone. Far from alone.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by User Name
FT isn't a teenage chat-room. Try Facebook.
I have no use for Facebook, Myspace, et.al. so you'll have to be there with your 100M+ other dweebs.

If this thread is just for folk to post, "I ordered my coins and when will I get them" posts, the moderator should have left it shutdown.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:40 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

This thread is about coins. Please take this crap to OMNI.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:46 pm

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium

^
Seriously. If you actually think you can find some dependable MO (method of operation) on the part of the Mint regarding orders from this endless thread of constantly changing, unrelated and unpredictable mess of personal anecdotal experiences on the latest mint order... well, let's just say good luck with that.
If any thread needs a little "Reagan is the least popular president" humor to help make things at least a little entertaining, it's this one.
But each to his own...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.