Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Q2 2024 Chase Freedom 5% Categories: Restaurants, Hotels, Amazon.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2024, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Hi all, is there a cost-effective MS possibility this quarter? GCs on Amazon max out at 200 and costs more than even the 500VGCs at Walmart. Are there any other options?
Old Mar 22, 2024, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by altermelody
Hi all, is there a cost-effective MS possibility this quarter? GCs on Amazon max out at 200 and costs more than even the 500VGCs at Walmart. Are there any other options?
Are you talking about buying VGCs on Amazon? Why when you can just load up on Amazon GC credit and get 5% off on your purchases.
radonc1 and Steve in Olympia like this.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 10:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Are you talking about buying VGCs on Amazon? Why when you can just load up on Amazon GC credit and get 5% off on your purchases.
Thank you for the response! Yes this could be an option but I unfortunately don't have a 1500 spend on Amazon.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 10:38 pm

Thank you for the response! Yes this could be an option but I unfortunately don't have a 1500 spend on Amazon.
Why do u need to spend it all in one quarter? Just spend it throughout the year. Or you can cough up and pay the VGC price. I mean it has restaurants so use it for restaurants.
Steve in Olympia likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Why do u need to spend it all in one quarter? Just spend it throughout the year.
Yes I meant annual spend. Will figure something out - thanks for the suggestion!
Old Mar 24, 2024, 9:52 am
ra7

Don't see any other good way to do MS with Chase in Q2 other than organic spend
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ra7
Yes, looks so. Thank you for confirming!
Old Apr 10, 2024, 9:52 pm

do you have restaurant multiplier? if so there is a good method you can use with restaurants and venmo.no fees
Old Apr 10, 2024, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by ra7
try online catering and restaraunts. easy refund process so you keep points
Old Apr 12, 2024, 8:01 pm

Yes, there a few restaurants you can ms at without leaving the house. You need to just place an order for future delivery date or pick up day then cancel it. YOU get your dining multiplier and the restaurants are ms friendly.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 9:33 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by dj chelsea lee
Yes, there a few restaurants you can ms at without leaving the house. You need to just place an order for future delivery date or pick up day then cancel it. YOU get your dining multiplier and the restaurants are ms friendly.
I do not see this as scalable, but curious as to what are you refunding back to, surely not the same CC ?
Old Apr 13, 2024, 11:47 am

Please confirm for yourself, but I have read several places online that say Whole Foods will also code as 5X this quarter. WF sells VGCs. However, iirc, the highest they sell is $200s, which would not be cost effective. But you should check your local WF, you might get lucky.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by dj chelsea lee
How does this work if they refund to your payment method? I don't get it.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 9:14 pm

They dont refund to your payment method. They refund to any payment that you would like. Wire, check, paypal etc. If you want the link send me a dm. Ill put you with a few retailers that do this at no cost.
Old Apr 13, 2024, 9:18 pm

Its definitely saleable. YOu can spend 500 dollar or more at a restaurant or catering service every day. With amx gold its giving me over 2k points per day. Plus im using gift cards that i buy from cvs daily and they unload ON SPORTS BETTING APPS for me. Its 3x with chase freedom. So thats 6k points per day with chase. EVERY DAY. works like a charm. a few other plays in there too are working but those are the main ones and incur no fees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.