Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bluebird master thread (2024 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2024, 3:59 pm

Staples $200 VGC Last two weeks 16 or more times Serve and BB loaded 2 cards 2 swipes for $400 at FD no issues. MD and PA
hurnik likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2024, 5:46 pm

ACH

anyone have an insight as to why I can’t add my external bank account to my BB account? It doesn’t give me the option under Money Out either.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stowee
anyone have an insight as to why I can’t add my external bank account to my BB account? It doesn’t give me the option under Money Out either.
For my case, under my bb account -> money out -> transfer to a bank, I have the option to add an external bank.

Related question: is it high risk to initialize the transfer to external bank from BB?
TyrannicalDuncery likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

One DP on FD: I can reload 500 twice last weekend, but from this tuesday, I tried 500/400/200, all returned 'invalid amount', Today I tried 100, it can be reloaded.
Anyone know the reason? I have BB account since early Jan this year, I total loaded about 9k so far.
Old Feb 28, 2024, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by photonsea
For my case, under my bb account -> money out -> transfer to a bank, I have the option to add an external bank.

Related question: is it high risk to initialize the transfer to external bank from BB?
I have both my Serve and BB connected to an external account and have not had any issues.
Old Feb 29, 2024, 6:36 am

One DP on FD: I can reload 500 twice last weekend, but from this tuesday, I tried 500/400/200, all returned 'invalid amount', Today I tried 100, it can be reloaded.
Anyone know the reason? I have BB account since early Jan this year, I total loaded about 9k so far.
I was able to load $500 no problem yesterday. Are you up to your limit in loading? What type of cards are you loading from?
Old Mar 10, 2024, 2:00 pm

Bb visa

So, I signed up for my second BB account but looks like I accidentally got a visa, not Amex. It has a chip, and so far, I haven’t been able to load it at FD via swiping or chip, not at the wm sco. Is this useless or am I doing something wrong?
Old Mar 10, 2024, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Yes, I think it's because 5k monthly limit was reached.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ctdiver
So, I signed up for my second BB account but looks like I accidentally got a visa, not Amex. It has a chip, and so far, I haven’t been able to load it at FD via swiping or chip, not at the wm sco. Is this useless or am I doing something wrong?
Is there any risky to have multiple BB amex? I heard that lots of people got BB closed before.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 2:26 pm

Yes, I think it's because 5k monthly limit was reached.
Nope, that wasn’t it because I hadn’t loaded anything this month. I think I figured it out though. Despite activating it online, I don’t think it had worked. I found an option to activate it in the app, so I’m going out to try it now.
Old Mar 10, 2024, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by ctdiver
Nope, that wasn’t it because I hadn’t loaded anything this month. I think I figured it out though. Despite activating it online, I don’t think it had worked. I found an option to activate it in the app, so I’m going out to try it now.
it was me not having activated it properly. Was able to load at FD by swiping but not able to load at wm sco.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Anyone have DP to be still able to hold more than one Amex BB for same SSN? Thanks.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by dwCoffee
looking for more datapoints (other than first post) on loading Vanilla VGCs at FD?
I saw one more from 2023, I'll try to keep a list here for myself. Link here for my information about someone who doesn't like em.

Success:

Last edited by TyrannicalDuncery; Mar 29, 2024 at 11:10 am
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by OssianBlue
I have many, many years of loading 10K per account and ACHing out each month.
Great job! Is this with the Amex or Visa version? (or something else)
Old Apr 21, 2024, 9:26 pm

When loading two VGC/MCGC from staples to BB at FD, will they auto drain? When did two swipes for the first time, I told the cashier, “I’m going to do $200 and $200”. He ended up having me swipe my BB card twice and we basically did back to back $200 transactions and I got two receipts. Can I just tell them, “I want to load $400”, and then I just swipe two cards back to back? That would be a lot easier and would save the cashier having to have the manager put in their number twice. I read in the serve thread that you can auto drain like this, didn’t know if it was the same for BB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.