Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Merchant GC Homedepot & Walmart

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2018, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Merchant GC Homedepot & Walmart

I’m in need of Giftcards from Homedepot and Walmart. (Large Volume 20k, etc) What’s the best way to obtain these at the cheapest rate.

Thank you and I appreciate the advice.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 4:51 pm

Check the "Happy Cards" sold by giftcard lab up to $500 load where the Happy Guy GC can be used at HomeDepot. There's no purchase fee.

Make sure to read HD's return policy just in case you return something you bought with the happy guy GC. Right now, you can only get store credit with GC payment.
Returns for purchases made with a gift card or a Store Credit will be refunded as a Store Credit.
If you want to purchase WM GCs at huge denominations, best to buy them at walmartdotcom.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

I see homedepot cards being sold on discount gc sites for small discount. Is there somewhere to obtain these cheaper than what it is selling for at those place.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 6:48 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, HH DIA, Hertz PC, GE + Pre✓, Amazon Super Special Prime
I prefer using Raise.Com

I can usually get 2-4% off face value of HomeDepot cards. And I can get a bonus 1 AA mile per $ through the aadvantage shopping portal. So 2mi/$ for home depot cards (Using AA MC), then shop online at HomeDepots site via AA shopping for another 2mi/$ - so 4mi/$ and a 2-4 discount.

Sign up for the Raise email blast, they send out 4 or 5% discount codes for ALL GC's on their site, usually 1 discount like that per 4-6 weeks. It will stack with the current discounted rate on the card as well as the shopping portal.

OR if you have a Safeway near by, get 2x Fuel Rewards points on store GC purchases. The gas savings are a nice kickback on top of the miles or points.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 9:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jtav559
I prefer using Raise.Com

I can usually get 2-4% off face value of HomeDepot cards. And I can get a bonus 1 AA mile per $ through the aadvantage shopping portal. So 2mi/$ for home depot cards (Using AA MC), then shop online at HomeDepots site via AA shopping for another 2mi/$ - so 4mi/$ and a 2-4 discount.

Sign up for the Raise email blast, they send out 4 or 5% discount codes for ALL GC's on their site, usually 1 discount like that per 4-6 weeks. It will stack with the current discounted rate on the card as well as the shopping portal.

OR if you have a Safeway near by, get 2x Fuel Rewards points on store GC purchases. The gas savings are a nice kickback on top of the miles or points.
Problem with raise is that many times their discounts are not the best. Also they tend to jack up the prices when they have discount codes. I have used them and like their website but it pays to shop around..
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:22 am
Original Poster

How are people getting these giftcards bulk and selling at 5% discount? wdx via portal and card?
Old Aug 23, 2018, 11:24 pm

Swych is running a promotion for 10% off any gift card. Plus you can get an additional 5% back by using Paypal linked to an INK card. See https://www.doctorofcredit.com/swych...-limited-time/ for more info. They sell Home Depot, I don't know about Walmart.

However... the 10% maxes out at $200 spend. No bulk buys there. I think you can get the 5% with Paypal/INK for any amount, but I've never done it so test the waters before going full throttle. But then, you can get 5% cashback for Home Depot gift cards by buying them at Staples/Office Depot with an INK card (or any card that gives 5% back at office supply stores)

Good luck!

Edit: the comments on DOC's post says that Swych is out of Home Depot cards.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 1:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Klemhuzzah
Swych is running a promotion for 10% off any gift card. Plus you can get an additional 5% back by using Paypal linked to an INK card. See https://www.doctorofcredit.com/swych...-limited-time/ for more info. They sell Home Depot, I don't know about Walmart.

However... the 10% maxes out at $200 spend. No bulk buys there. I think you can get the 5% with Paypal/INK for any amount, but I've never done it so test the waters before going full throttle. But then, you can get 5% cashback for Home Depot gift cards by buying them at Staples/Office Depot with an INK card (or any card that gives 5% back at office supply stores)

Good luck!

Edit: the comments on DOC's post says that Swych is out of Home Depot cards.

Thanks and definitely appreciate it. I do have the INK and OBC. I can get 5% hd from both OM and CVS easily. I run a business that makes large purchases from HD and would like to maximize my savings yearlong.

What i'm really interested in know is how bulk seller are able obtain hd egc cards sell them at 4% off with unlimited supply.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 8:20 pm
Suspended

You can buy them at staples with ink for starters
Old Aug 27, 2018, 1:41 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by EL3V3N
You can buy them at staples with ink for starters
Its capped though and bumping those limits can be dangerous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.