Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Drop app (earn up to 2% back at select merchants including many VGC sellers)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drop app (earn up to 2% back at select merchants including many VGC sellers)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2024, 7:51 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by msp3
Is Drop dead? They had money problems, made you wait forever to get any gift card cash out, then they put on a whole song and dance about it being resolved except their fix is by not letting anyone cash out at all. Are all our points considered forfeit? I have (stupidly) $200 sitting in there...
This Reddit thread may supply you with either hope or despair but I would just put the app on hold while delinking any cards you had and follow that thread.
Of course, you could play the Thursday noon roulette game for a $25 GC or just write off the $200 as a bad investment.
msp3 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 5:06 am

They're as good as dead now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.