Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Money orders with debit cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2017, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DeaconY
We are being 'obnoxious' because you are asking such fundamentally flawed questions that everyone here knows that you haven't done the bare minimum of reading to protect yourself.

It is apparent that you didn't read the Beginner Thread beginning to end. It is apparent that you didn't read the Walmart thread beginning to end. It is apparent that you didn't search the forum for other sources of Money Orders in your immediate area. You said Northeast. Far too generic for anyone here to assist you. Northeast as in Boston or NY? Maine or MD? From what grocery stores do you buy your milk and eggs? Do they sell MOs? Have you tried, have you asked?

The number one rule of all MS is YMMV.
The second rule of MS is do your homework.
I did read through all of the threads, and I have asked at ShopRite/Acme. Neither sells money orders. That's why I asked.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 2:04 am
Moderator: Manufactured Spending

Reminder:

Please do not engage in debates about the appropriateness of someone's question. If you don't want to answer or help, then there is no need to post.

OP, you may want to post in the "New to Manufactured Spending" thread which is stickied at the top of this forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.