Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MS with Indiegogo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2016, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

MS with Indiegogo

Can you setup an indiegogo for yourself, and just fund it with your credit card?

Just got the UA MPE and nned to spend the 3,000. This is the only one I want to MS, and not looking got do it again.
Old Jun 26, 2016, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by Bunker0012
Can you setup an indiegogo for yourself, and just fund it with your credit card?

Just got the UA MPE and nned to spend the 3,000. This is the only one I want to MS, and not looking got do it again.
https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-...t-Fees-Pricing
Old Jun 26, 2016, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

I should of specified Genorisity.com, which is ran through indiegogo and does not take a % cut iirc.

Also should specify, I am only looking to do this to get my sign up offer from UA. Not looking to make money. Through generosity.com they charge a 3% CC fee. So it would be $90 to get my 50,000 miles.

Would I run into any legal problems or anything? Just paranoid

Last edited by Bunker0012; Jun 26, 2016 at 8:08 pm
Old Jun 26, 2016, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by Bunker0012
I should of specified Genorisity.com, which is ran through indiegogo and does not take a % cut iirc.

Also should specify, I am only looking to do this to get my sign up offer from UA. Not looking to make money. Through generosity.com they charge a 3% CC fee. So it would be $90 to get my 50,000 miles.

Would I run into any legal problems or anything? Just paranoid
I don't know that you'd run into legal problems, but it's almost certainly a misuse of their site, and they may end up refunding the charge to you, which would potentially cause problems for your bonus. Why not just go with Venmo at 3%?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.