Wiki Posts
Search

some problems about gift card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2016, 11:53 am
Original Poster

some problems about gift card

Hi everyone,

I bought 3 GameStop gift cards at cardpool yesterday. These cards are $200, $183 and $30, today I go to the gamestop store to use these gift cards, the manager says the balance of $200 is 0 and the $183 cannot use. Now I can just use the $30.

What should I do? I just arrived at United State for studying and wanted to buy some games. Can someone tells me how to deal with this? Thank you!
Old Mar 27, 2016, 12:30 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Is there a phone number on the back of the card? Start there, then go to whoever sold them to you next.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mhdena
Is there a phone number on the back of the card? Start there, then go to whoever sold them to you next.

No, there are all egift card and I bought them through cardpool app. I do not have the phone number.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 12:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Southwest CP, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Just contact card cash. I believe they cover fraudulent gift cards for 90 days after you purchase them. They should just refund your payment.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Intertraffic
Just contact card cash. I believe they cover fraudulent gift cards for 90 days after you purchase them. They should just refund your payment.
Thank you for your help. I cannot find the phone number of cardpool ,so I send an email to them.
Old Mar 27, 2016, 4:00 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
As this isn't a Manufactured Spending topic I'll bring some closure to this thread.

tcook052
MS forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.