Search

Authorized User on Biz CCs

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum; WN Companion Pass
Authorized User on Biz CCs

Hi all,

My mom has a small business and I've been thinking about setting up a few business cards through this account. Two questions:

1. Does anyone know if this NerdWallet post is accurate? (http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credi...-credit-score/). It indicates that BofA, Chase, and Citi don't report business credit inquiries to consumer credit agencies.

2. My plan is to add myself as an authorized user on the account so that I can use my BB card to load Simon gift cards.

Any thoughts on this strategy would be appreciated.
Old Dec 25, 2015, 6:32 pm

Are you asking if you would get a hard pull to become an AU?? If so, not with Chase and Citi. I don't think BofA would either, but I don't know from personal experience. You could buy Simon GCs with any CC with your name on it, but whats the end game? 1% CB? Meeting min spending?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.