Wiki Posts
Search

CC Deposits at DraftKings & FanDuel

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 3:06 am
Suspended
Original Poster

CC Deposits at DraftKings & FanDuel

Anyone ever think about making CC deposits at sites like DK and FD, and then just withdrawing the money to your Checking account?
Old Nov 19, 2015, 3:21 am

Yes many people have thought of it, a few threads have been started about it. Since all money needs to be filtered through bets to not raise suspicion it is generally considered a dead end for MS
Old Nov 19, 2015, 1:27 pm

When you make a withdrawal they always credit back your card up to the amount you originally deposited so this wouldn't work.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by IWOL
When you make a withdrawal they always credit back your card up to the amount you originally deposited so this wouldn't work.
Not the case, I was able to unload several pre-paids and get a check in the mail. After a while, they catch on and deny your requests until you make some bets on the site.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
Originally Posted by ninetwosix
Not the case, I was able to unload several pre-paids and get a check in the mail. After a while, they catch on and deny your requests until you make some bets on the site.
How long did it take to get the check? Was the turnaround quick enough to pay off the cc that made the purchase?
Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

If you're trying to hit initial min spend, it may make sense just to throw some cheap bets down, like $1 or $2 just to get them off your back on that.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by bbriscoe34
How long did it take to get the check? Was the turnaround quick enough to pay off the cc that made the purchase?
In my case I unloaded debit cards and get my check within 5 business days? The one withdrawal they denied, I just made 2 $1 bets and pulled the rest out without any issues.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 10:18 am
Suspended
Original Poster

In my case I unloaded debit cards and get my check within 5 business days? The one withdrawal they denied, I just made 2 $1 bets and pulled the rest out without any issues.
Did you ever try doing it with a straight CC?
Old Nov 21, 2015, 10:22 am

Programs: SPG, HHonors, Marriott, IHG
has anyone thought of creating a private fantasy league on Yahoo and asking for "dues"? Trick would be to have all 10 managers be yourself. And then the limitless scalable opportunities....

I've never done fantasy sports for $$$. Seems it is very unregulated and would be a good opportunity to MS.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 4:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

FYI this will not work at DraftKings. I deposited $500 via VGC but they state that they will refund up to the original value of the VGC and any excess will be sent via check.

Damnit.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 5:03 pm

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
Originally Posted by TMM1982
FYI this will not work at DraftKings. I deposited $500 via VGC but they state that they will refund up to the original value of the VGC and any excess will be sent via check.

Damnit.
And if you happened to throw those GC's away? How will they return your money to you
Old Nov 21, 2015, 5:05 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rajuabju
And if you happened to throw those GC's away? How will they return your money to you
I think you'd be screwed. Wonder if calling VISA to deactivate VGC would work?
Old Nov 21, 2015, 5:57 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
This applies to FanDuel.com

Deposits and Withdrawals Generally

Deposits, and player winnings after contests are finished, are held in a separate, segregated bank account by a subsidiary of FanDuel, Inc. Withdrawals will be made from this segregated bank account, and checks issued from that account may bear the name of FanDuel’s subsidiary.

For all withdrawals we require a valid mailing address, birthday and social security number in order to file the appropriate tax forms at year end. We also may conduct checks for Terms compliance, including anti-fraud checks on playing patterns and deposits prior to processing a withdrawal, and we may request additional information before permitting a withdrawal.

In cases where you have received a bonus or other benefits as a result of your deposit and have not yet played through the deposit (entering contests whose total entry fees equal the value of the deposit), FanDuel reserves the right to refuse the withdrawal and/or close your account.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 7:49 pm

Umm hello. See post 2 in this thread

Instead of reading and learning TMM1982 listens to bad advice and unloads a VGC to one of these sites

Smh
Old Nov 21, 2015, 8:42 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Joshy119
Umm hello. See post 2 in this thread

Instead of reading and learning TMM1982 listens to bad advice and unloads a VGC to one of these sites

Smh
Your post said nothing about deposits being sent back to card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.