Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bing Earn

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2015, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Bing Earn

Might be a good way to get some more rewards.....

https://www.earnbymicrosoft.com/
Old Sep 12, 2015, 3:27 pm

N.O.
Nothing good will ever come from installing spyware. Do not consider any toolbars, trackers, or similar sounding "bonanza".
Old Sep 12, 2015, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
N.O.
Nothing good will ever come from installing spyware. Do not consider any toolbars, trackers, or similar sounding "bonanza".
That's so narrow minded and completely irrelevant to the current topic. If it's Spyware, then by definition, yes, it's bad. That's begging the question of whether it's Spyware, though. The Bing toolbar, for example, is not Spyware. This rewards program, though, has nothing to do with toolbars.

To OP, it's an okay program. Doctor of Credit had a short write up about it. They can tell what your transactions are, though, and will either not award points or will remove them if you buy things like gift cards.

Last edited by Phantom707; Sep 12, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Old Sep 12, 2015, 9:55 pm

I don't like any of the stores on their list.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 12:56 am

I already tested it, loaded $10 online to Starbucks and promptly received $1 earned buck in my account.

Right now it is not worth for me, since I live in Nevada and this only works in 3 states (Arizona, Washington, Massachussets).

But I think it could be valuable in the future with more states and more merchants.

Hell, right now if you are a heavy Starbucks drinker and spend some $20 a week, you could have a pretty good $100 to use in the Microsoft Store in a year, by practically doing nothing.
Old Sep 13, 2015, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by MicroSoft
(Arizona, Massachusetts, and Washington only).
Why.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.